One Time Investment Plans In India
One Time Investment Plans are also known as lump sum investment options under which an individual makes a lump sum investment in one go for a fixed period of time. The investment is made with an objective to achieve good returns on investment over a period of time. This is a high risk investment option and ideal for investors who have high risk tolerance.
- Tax BenefitUp to 1,50,000**
- Claim SupportEveryday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+Happy Customers
*Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
**Tax benefits are subject to changes in Income Tax Act.
What Are One Time Investment Plans?
One time investment plans are a type of investment under which an individual makes a lump sum amount investment in one go in a particular investment plan, option or scheme for a specific period of time in order to avail returns on investment. One time investment plans are ideal for investors who have high risk tolerance and who are able to invest in a one time investment plan.
One time investment plans are a great way to grow a corpus in a fixed period of time. One time investment plans are also known as lump sum investment options and are a very effective investment option for experienced investors who have good knowledge about market conditions.
What Are The Advantages Of One Time Investment Plans ?
Below mentioned are some advantages of investing in a one time investment plan:
- Investing money in a one time investment plan is much better than keeping cash in hand or saving it in the bank account and earning low interest on it.
- One time investment plans provide convenience to an investor as the investor makes the investment as a lump sum in one go and they need not worry about paying future premiums or forgetting the due dates. The investor pays the entire investment amount at the start and there is no chance of policy lapse due to missed premium payments.
- Under one time investment the target of investment is to fulfill long-term financial goals. This may include a child's higher education, marital expenses, purchasing a home, starting a business etc.
- Such investment plans are very beneficial and guarantee to provide better returns in the long run so it’s better to start investing as early as possible. The earlier you start investing, the better financial gain.
Factors Affecting The Decision Of One Time Investment
Before you choose a one time investment plan, it is essential for you to deeply analyze certain factors that can help you make an informed investment decision. Mentioned below are some key factors that can affect your decision of making investment in a one time investment plan:
1. Existing Market Conditions: Before investing in a one time investment plan, you should have an understanding of the existing market conditions. To get a better understanding of the existing market conditions you can track the Price to Earning Ratio of a broad market Index such as NIFTY. Before you make the investment please make sure that you have done the research, calculations and analyzed the statistics of the performance of the fund.
2. Return Potential and Liquidity: Now, before you invest your money in an investment plan, you determine the expected return and your requirements so that you can determine if you need to invest in a long term or short term investment plan. Specifically, investing in a one time investment plan required a little research and requirements assessment. You should also consider your financial circumstances and scope of availability of liquid funds while investing your money in a one time investment plan.
3. Patience: One time investment options require a lot of patience and as an investor it is important to be patient to avail returns on investment and not make any rash decision. Investing your money in different funds is not a good idea in case you are expecting immediate returns.
News and Articles
What Are the 4 Types of Deposit Schemes?
Deposit schemes by banks are another great way to create sav...08 May 2023
How Many Fixed Deposits Are There?
Want to invest in fixed deposits? Here’s a guide to the type...03 May 2023
Which Type of FD is Best?
Wondering which type of FD is best for you? We know it well ...03 May 2023
Top 6 Investment Plans for NRI
Wondering which are the top investment plans for NRI? Read o...25 April 2023
5 Short-Term Investment Options To Invest in 2023
Looking for investment plans? Short-term investment plans pr...17 April 2023