Gold Rate In Delhi Today
It goes without saying that gold is not only one of the most sacred metals but also the safest and strongest investment option. Owing to its immense value, the production as well as consumption of gold in different Indian cities including Delhi is immensely high. The high demand also affects the gold rates, so let’s discuss all the gold rates in Delhi today.
Today Gold Price in Major Indian Cities
|City||22 Carat Gold Price Today||24 Carat Gold Price Today|
Today 22 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi
|Day||1 gram||8 gram||10 gram||100 gram||Change|
Today 24 Carat Gold Rate in Delhi
|Day||1 gram||8 gram||10 gram||100 gram||Change|
Best Places To Buy Gold In Delhi
The capital city of India, Delhi, is a huge consumer of gold in India. People here are so fond of gold that they often invest in gold more as compared to other investment options. This is why the city has a number of places from where you can buy gold. So, listed below are the best places to buy gold in Delhi:
- Hazoorilal Legacy: The Hazoorilal Legacy which was opened in 1952 is located in the heart of Delhi. For a long time, Hazoorilal Legacy has been selling trendy jewellery that easily catches the attention of gold buyers.
- PC Jewellers: PC Jewellers has its outlets in different corners of the capital city including South Extension. You can also customise the type of gold ornaments you wish to buy, here at PC Jewellers.
- Khanna Jewellers: Yet another popular hub for buying gold in Delhi is Khanna Jewellers. From gold bracelets to gold earrings, you can find all types of gold jewellery at this famous outlet in Delhi.
- NBFCs: As gold can be bought in digital forms as well so some of the popular NBFCs in Delhi include HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and many more.
Gold Rate / 10g in Delhi for Last 10 Days
|Date||22 Carat Gold Price Today||24 Carat Gold Price Today|
Historical Gold Rates in Delhi
|Months||Lowest Price (24 Carat) Gold rate/ 10gram||Highest Price (24 Carat) Gold rate/ 10gram|
Gold As An Investment
Out of all the metals, gold is one of the most precious metals. Unlike other markets, the price of gold relatively remains stable and moreover, investing in gold also offers great returns in the long run. This is the reason why people called the gold investment a safe haven. So, let’s discuss the benefits of gold as an investment in detail in the section below:
- The Value Of Gold Never Depreciates: Unlike many other financial assets, the value of gold never depreciates in the long run. The value of gold in fact increases such that people get good returns when they invest their hard-earned money in buying physical or digital gold.
- Can Be Stored With No Maintenance: Investment in gold does not require any kind of maintenance. Unlike other investments such as investing in property which requires a lot of care, gold can easily be stored for 100 years without any maintenance. For physical gold, just keep it in bank lockers and stay tension-free about its safety.
- Gold Investments Offers A Safety Net: During a financial crisis or medical emergency, when you are in a dire need of cash, gold investment can offer immense relief. This is because gold can easily be sold and provide you with immediate cash.
- Gold Investment Involves Low-risk Appetite: Investment in gold comparably has lower risk factors as the value of gold only appreciates during global or political events like war, emergency and others.
Things To Remember While Buying Gold In Delhi
In today’s uncertain times, gold has become much more important such that almost all of us now invest in gold in some or the other way. However, there are some things that all of us should always remember while buying gold in Delhi or even elsewhere. Thus, find below some important points to keep in mind while buying gold:
- Colour Of The Gold: Many jewellery shops in Delhi and even in other cities mix other metals with gold. This affects the purity of the gold and also hampers the real colour of the gold. So, always be aware of the colour of gold before buying it.
- Understand The Return Value Of Gold From Your Jeweller: Investment in gold is not only a one-time but a long investment. This means that you should always cross-check with your jeweller about the return value of the gold you are buying. Also, check if the jeweller is offering pay-back service or not because there are some jewellers that offer 100% return value under this service.
- Never Settle For Less Price: There are times when some jewellers can tempt you with a low price of gold. On such occasions, there are high chances that the gold they are selling is of low quality or is impure. So, never settle for low prices and always go with the best quality of gold.
- Buy Hallmarked Gold: Hallmark is another indicator of the purity of gold. So, always check the hallmark sign on the back side of gold jewellery before buying gold in Delhi.
Factors Which Affect Gold Price In Delhi
There are a number of factors that has a role in determining the price of gold in Delhi. From the festive season to the value of the US dollar, the price of gold gets affected by different factors. So, let’s discuss these factors in detail in the below section:
- Inflation: During inflation, the value of currencies tends to fall. However, this is not the case with gold which is one of the oldest currencies as the value of gold only increases even during inflation. So, it is right to say that gold acts as a hedge against inflation.
- Festivals: Indian festivals are incomplete without people buying gold as gold is considered an auspicious metal that graces any occasion. But, during Indian festivals like Diwali, the demand for gold increases exponentially, which results in the mismatch between demand and the supply chain. This is why the gold price largely gets affected during Indian festivals and even weddings, resulting in the increased price of gold.
- Political Turmoil: The price of most financial assets falls during political turmoil or wars, and it is during these times which are highly uncertain and unpredictable that people tend to invest more and more in gold which in turn increases its price.
- Production Of Gold: In any case, if the production of gold falls due to certain reasons, then the price of gold inversely shoots up. This is because as the production decreases, there is a gap between the production and consumption of gold, which thus affects the overall price of gold.
Investment Insurance Companies User Reviews
News and Articles
Some of the short-term investment options include fixed depo...20 September 2023
Find out how will mutual fund be helpful in multiplying your...18 September 2023
Some of the government schemes in India are National Pension...13 September 2023
There are a number of investment options in India such as UL...11 September 2023
Find out all about the benefits, meaning, and interest rates...25 August 2023
How to check for the hallmarked 916 22 karats gold in Delhi?
The hallmark symbol can be found on the back side of gold jewellery.
Do I need to pay tax on bringing gold into Delhi from abroad?
For bringing gold into Delhi from abroad, you need to pay 10% tax.
How to check the purity of gold in Delhi?
The purity of gold is measured in karats, so check the purity before buying gold in Delhi.
What is the difference between 22 karats and 24 karat gold?
22 karat is 92% pure and 24 karat gold is 99.9% pure.
How do you double-check your BIS hallmark in Delhi?
HUID number helps to double-check the BIS Hallmark in Delhi.