Gold Rate In Bangalore Today
It is a truth universally acknowledged that in today's time gold is money and in fact it is one of the most precious metals. With the immense importance that is laid on gold, the demand for gold in Indian cities Bangalore is immensely high. So, let's discuss all gold rates in Bangalore today in the section below.
Today Gold Price in Major Indian Cities
|City||22 Carat Gold Price Today||24 Carat Gold Price Today|
|Day||22 Carat||24 Carat||Change|
Today 22 Carat Gold Rate in Bangalore
|Day||1 gram||8 gram||10 gram||100 gram||Change|
Today 24 Carat Gold Rate in Bangalore
|Day||1 gram||8 gram||10 gram||100 gram||Change|
Places To Buy Gold In Bangalore
Bangalore which is one of the leading Indian cities for consuming gold is dotted with some of the best places to buy gold. So, here's a list to tell you all about the best places to buy gold in Bangalore:
- Malabar Jewellers: Malabar Jewellers in Karnataka's capital city, Bangalore is one of the leading names when it comes to buying gold in the city. The dedicated staff makes it easier for customers to check the latest gold designs and offers them a delightful experience.
- GRT Jewellers: Since 1964, GRT Jewellers has established itself as one of the best places to buy gold in Bangalore. Offering a variety of gold jewelleries with 100% certification, the GRT Jewellers is a top choice for many gold buyers.
- Tanishq: Just like other Indian cities, you can also find Tanishq Jewellery in Bangalore. Many people prefer buying gold from Tanishq as the service that customers experience here is simply unmatchable.
- NBFCs: In Bangalore, you can also buy gold from NBFCs such as Muthoot Finance, Mannapuram Gold Loan, Axis Bank Gold Loan, etc.
Gold Rate / 10g in Bangalore for Last 10 Days
|Date||22 Carat Gold Price Today||24 Carat Gold Price Today|
Historical Gold Rates in Bangalore
|Months||Lowest Price (24 Carat) Gold rate/ 10gram||Highest Price (24 Carat) Gold rate/ 10gram|
Gold As An Investment
At present, gold is one of the very few financial assets that hold a low-risk appetite. Moreover, the demand for gold in Indian cities including Bangalore is so high which easily implicates the reasons why people call gold investment a safe haven. To further discuss the benefits of investing in gold, read on to understand the pros of gold investments in detail:
- Has High Liquidity: During a financial crisis, selling assets may be difficult but this is not the case with gold as gold has high liquidity. No matter where you buy gold from, you can easily sell it at any corner.
- Gold Investment Can Be In Both Physical And Digital Form: The best part about buying gold is that you can buy it in both physical as well as digital forms. In digital form, you can buy Gold Mutual Funds, Gold ETFs and more.
- Offers Great Returns: Gold investment involves a very low-risk appetite and additionally offers great returns in the long run. This is why people even pass gold from one generation to another and use it for wealth creation.
- Comparably A Safe Investment: As compared to other types of investments, gold investment is safer as the price of gold generally increases even during economic or political upheavals. It in fact acts as a hedge against inflation and is thus undoubtedly one of the safest investments.
Things To Remember While Buying Gold in Bangalore?
No matter how expert you are in buying gold, there are times when you may make mistakes while buying gold. So, to help you out, we have enumerated some of the basic things to remember while buying gold in Bangalore:
- Check The Making Charges: The making charge that the jeweller demands for gold purchase may heavily affect the final price of gold jewellery you are buying. So, it is wise to bargain on the making charges to save some extra money.
- Get A Proper Invoice: Don't forget to take the invoice for the gold you are buying. Having a proper invoice makes it easier to sell gold in the future as well as keeps the customer satisfied that they have not been cheated in any way possible.
- Keep A Check On The Gold Rates: The price of gold as we all know keeps fluctuating. So, whenever you decide to buy gold, it is always better to keep a check on the gold rates over the past few days. Such a practice can help you in buying gold when its price is low.
- Don't Forget To Check The Weight Before Final Purchase: In order to stay away from any kind of deception, it is better that you check the weight of gold before finally buying it. Doing so also offers mental peace that you have not been cheated.
Factors Which Affect The Price Of Gold in Bangalore
The price of gold in Bangalore gets affected by certain factors, which is why it becomes essential to discuss these factors in detail. So, go through the section below and understand the factors that affect the price of gold in Bangalore:
- Global Or Political Events: Events like war or even economic crisis for that matter, largely affect the price of gold in Bangalore. During such a time, the price of commodities tends to increase and the gold price also increases. The reason why the price of gold increases with any global movement is that India is one of those countries that imports gold in large quantities.
- Government Gold Reserve: Reserve Bank of India and a few others hold currency as well as gold reserves. This means that if these financial institutions start holding great quantities of gold, then the price of gold will surge.
- Cost Of Production: The price of gold will also vary depending on the cost of production in Bangalore. For instance, if the cost of gold production goes up by any chance, then the gold price in Bangalore will also increase. So, be mindful of the production rates of gold before buying it.
- Mismatch Between Consumer-production demand: If there is a mismatch between the production of gold and the current demand for gold, then it goes without saying that the price of gold shall increase in order to fill the gap. This is why the price of gold generally increases during the wedding season, as the demand for gold during this time is immensely high. Even during Indian festivals, the price of gold goes up for the same reason.
News and Articles
- Benefits of ITR Filing
Filing an ITR in India proposes a lot of benefits to individ...10 March 2023
- Types of ITR Forms You Should Know About
There are numerous income tax return forms, such as ITR 1, I...09 March 2023
- All About Advance Tax in India
Advance tax refers to the tax payable amount that is paid in...02 March 2023
- Section 80CCD of the ITR
: Investments in the National Pension System (NPS) and the A...01 March 2023
- Income Tax Filing For Freelancers
A freelancer is required to file an income tax return under ...28 February 2023
How to check for the hallmarked 916 22 karats gold in Bangalore?
You can find the BIS hallmark on the back side of the jewellery.
Do I need to pay tax on bringing gold into Bangalore from abroad?
The duty charges that need to be paid for bringing gold into Bangalore from abroad are 10%.
How to check the purity of gold in Bangalore?
The purity of gold is measured in karats, so make sure you are buying 22 karats or 24 karats gold only.
What is the difference between 22 karats and 24 karat gold?
22 karat gold is 92% pure and 24 karat gold on the other hand is 99.9% pure.
How Do You Double-Check Your BIS-Hallmark in Bangalore?
On the BIS carre app, customers can use the HUID feature and double-check the BIS hallmark.