Know Everything About CBSE Udaan Scheme
Updated On Dec 30, 2021
The Central Board of Secondary Education created the CBSE Udaan Scheme in response to the challenge of lower female enrolment rates in technical education across the country. The primary purpose of the program is to increase the number of female students enrolled in engineering programs across the country. This project seeks to equip qualified female students in Class 11 with free, user-friendly offline and online study resources to help them better prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams. The project either directly or indirectly assists eligible female students in gaining admission to top-rated engineering institutes in India.
Key Features of CBSE Udaan Scheme
The CBSE Udaan Scheme provides various advantages to female students who choose to pursue technical education at one of India's premier engineering institutions. The following are some of the scheme's most notable features:
- Thousands of female students are given free support to take their Engineering entrance examinations as part of the initiative.
- Through an online portal, this Scheme provides study materials for preparation.
- There are a variety of training videos and study resources available on the web portal.
- Virtual lessons are also held at over sixty locations in India's main cities.
- Female candidates who meet the criteria are given pills or monetary assistance to purchase tablets.
- Orientation lessons on how to use technology are also offered to a select group of pupils.
- The program includes a variety of assignments that are particularly tailored to give students critical feedback.
- The plan also guarantees that corrective actions are implemented to improve pupils' learning processes.
- Meritorious students are provided with peer learning and mentorship opportunities through the CBSE Udaan Scheme.
- Students and parents participate in motivational workshops.
- Students can use student hotline services to have their questions answered. Parents can use the student learning and support technologies to keep track of their child's progress.
- The development of students is monitored and recorded on a regular basis, and parents are provided regular feedback.
Benefits of CBSE Udaan Scheme
The Central Board of Secondary Education created the CBSE Udaan Scheme in response to the challenge of lower female enrolment rates in technical education across the country. The program's goal is to encourage female students to pursue further education in the technical field by providing them with high-quality study materials for engineering entrance exams. The following benefits are available to students who are chosen under this program.
- Tutorials, videos, and reading materials are all available for free both online and offline.
- At 60 designated city centres, virtual contact classes will be held.
- Regular feedback allows for a thorough review and evaluation.
- Corrective strategies to address students' misunderstandings about the learning process
- Students with merit can benefit from peer learning and mentoring.
- Parents and students will benefit from motivational seminars.
- 'Student Helpline' services are available.
- Through immediate feedback, students' development is continuously monitored and tracked.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) created the Udaan Scheme to empower female students from low-income families. At the school level, pupils are given better opportunities to expand their learning experience, particularly in mathematics and science topics. It not only provides 1000 chosen female students with free online learning tools, but it also provides offline resources, examinations, and continual feedback to track and evaluate their development.
Also read: Is It Mandatory To Buy Child Insurance Policy?
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.