Features of guaranteed return plans
Updated On Dec 21, 2022
In today’s uncertain times, it becomes really important to do financial planning in order to secure the future. Be it for the education of your children or for buying a dream house, financial planning helps a lot in meeting any of these goals. In order to cater to such financial plans, there are different plans available in the market that help you to do meaningful planning for the future so that you can get guaranteed returns. A guaranteed plan is one such plan that is extremely popular. So, let us walk you through some of the basic features of Guaranteed Return Plans.
Features of Guaranteed Return Plans
Before talking about the features of Guaranteed Return Plans, let us first understand what it exactly means. A Guaranteed Return Plan is a plan that offers fixed returns at regular intervals along with life insurance coverage. The best part about buying this plan is that it is very less affected by market volatility and thus is great for those investors who have a low-risk appetite.
Some of the key features of Guaranteed Return Plans are:
- The guaranteed plans are a type of traditional plan that can be easily purchased by those who are of the age between 18-60 years.
- The maturity benefit received out of the Guaranteed Return Plan is exempted from tax deductions as mentioned in the Income Tax Act of 1961.
- Policyholders can also get a reversionary bonus out of the Guaranteed Return Plans if any.
- Both maturity and death benefits are offered under Guaranteed Return Plans.
- Guaranteed return plans are low-risk plans.
- With the help of guaranteed return plans, you can easily build a corpus for your retirement.
- With Guaranteed Return Plans, you can easily get loans.
- The Guaranteed Return Plans are great for long-term investments as well as for getting assured returns henceforth.
- There is flexibility when it comes to receiving income benefits out of the Guaranteed Return Plans. The income can be received half-yearly, yearly, monthly, or even quarterly.
So, if you want to buy a plan that is less affected by market fluctuations, then a guaranteed return plan can be the best pick for you. You can get umpteen benefits such as maturity benefits, death benefits, and other reversionary bonuses from the guaranteed return plans.
Also Read: Things to know about insurance under MWP Act