HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth Plan
Updated On Nov 27, 2023
Table of Contents
HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth plan is a ULIP which is an insurance cum investment plan that allows you to invest your money in different market-linked investment options, this plan provides you life cover and financial protection to your family in case an unfortunate event occurs such as your unforeseen demise during the policy term. Let us discuss the complete plan in detail and understand its types and benefits.
Understanding HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth Plan
HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth plan has 3 plan variants namely, Invest Plus, Premium Waiver Option and Golden Years Benefit Option.
- Invest Plus option provides life cover, and you can take care of your financial needs with the help of accumulated Fund Value at the time of Maturity.
- Premium Waiver option of this plan waives off all future payable premiums in case of your unfortunate demise during the policy term, this option ensures the policy continues even in your absence.
- Golden Years Benefit option under this plan lets you build your corpus for your retirement, under this option you can choose to opt for systematic withdrawals to generate income in your post-retirement phase.
Benefits of Purchasing HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth Plan
HDFC click to wealth plan is a ULIP that offers various benefits, which are as follows:
1. Multiple Plan Variants
Under HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth plan there are 3 plan variants namely Invest Plus, Premium Waiver Option and Golden Years Benefit Option.
- In Invest Plus the option of this plan, you can avail of life cover and maturity benefits.
- Under the Premium Waiver option of this plan, all due premiums get waived off in case of your unfortunate demise during the policy tenure and the policy continues.
- Lastly, under the Golden Years Benefit option, you get life cover up to 99 years of age and you opt for systematic withdrawals to generate income in your post-retirement period.
2. Maturity Benefit
HDFC life click 2 wealth provides maturity benefit which is payable at the end of the policy term in case you survive the entire policy term. The maturity benefit is provided as fund value. The fund value is calculated by multiplying the balance units in your fund by then the existing unit price.
3. Death Benefit
HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth plan provides a death benefit in case of your unforeseen demise during the policy term. This plan offers financial assistance to your family in difficult circumstances such as your sudden demise during the policy tenure. The death benefit can help you ensure that your family is able to meet their daily financial requirements even in your absence.
4. Partial Withdrawal
Under HDFC Life Click to Wealth plan allows partial withdrawals under two following conditions:
- Partial withdrawals are not allowed under this plan for the first 5 years of the policy tenure.
- The life assured shall be 18 years or above before making a partial withdrawal.
Under HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth plan you can also choose to make systematic withdrawals according to your requirements.
HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth is a great plan to choose a combination of insurance and investment plans. If you are planning to purchase the plan, please check the HDFC Life Click 2 wealth review section to get a better idea. Also, do check the eligibility criteria and then only purchase the policy.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and is meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.