ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Login and Registration
Published On Apr 14, 2021, Updated On Jun 21, 2021
Table of Contents
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is one of the top players in the Indian Insurance market and started its operations in the year 2001. The life insurance policies of ICICI Prudential are designed in such a way to render all-round benefits to the customers, who are looking for efficient life insurance products, customer service and easy claim process. Apart from customer centric policies, ICICI also renders user friendly dashboard for simple login and registration process.
Advantages of Registering with the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Portal
The ICICI website has an excellent customer service portal that offers a host of services to fulfill the needs of its clients such as:
- Paying renewal premiums
- View and download premium receipts
- Set instructions for auto-debit
- View portfolio statements
- To update contact details
- To view and download insurance certificates.
You may also like to read:- How to Check ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy Status?
Procedure for Users to Register at the ICICI Prudential portal
The process of registering and login to the ICICI portal is as follows:
1. Accessing ICICI Prudential Login Portal
- Open the ICICI website and click on the login button at the top of the page.
- A drop down will appear, choose ‘customer’ from the drop down.
- The next page will open as ‘login as customer’
2. User Registration
Policy holders who have bought the policy offline and wish to register with the website, should follow the following steps:
- Open the website of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Click on the ‘new user’ link for registering
- Enter the registered email ID and date of birth
- Enter the registered mobile number and policy number
- Click submit
- A new page will open to generate OTP
- The new OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and Email ID.
With OTP, a password can be generated with which, the users will be able to log in to the portal, both through the website and the mobile app. The online account will get activated within six hours of issuing the policy. After submitting the details, policyholders can check the application tracker to check if the account has been approved and registered or not.
You may also like to read:- Best Single Premium Insurance Plans in India
Procedure for Existing Users to Login to ICICI Prudential Portal
Existing users should open the ICICI website and enter their mobile number or Email ID with password on the ‘Login as Customer’ at the ICICI Prudential login page. After entering the password, there will be an option to visit the various pages on the portal from the login page. The different pages that can be viewed are:
- Policy details page
- Page to check the fund value
- Page to update the personal details
- Page to pay premiums etc.
It is possible to login and register at the ICICI Prudential life insurance page with the help of a mobile app and after successfully login to the system, it is possible to host a variety of services by the ICICI. The dashboard of ICICI has been designed in such a way to render seamless experience to the customers to perform different digital transactions.