Gold Rate Today In Pune
Pune is the most populous city in the Indian state of Maharashtra in dire need of gold. Even rising prices could not reduce the city's gold sales. Gold to be a safe asset serves as one of the best ways to invest in the city of Pune.
Today Gold Price in Major Indian Cities
|City||22 Carat Gold Price Today||24 Carat Gold Price Today|
|Day||22 Carat||24 Carat||Change|
Today 22 Carat Gold Rate in Pune
|Day||1 gram||8 gram||10 gram||100 gram||Change|
Today 24 Carat Gold Rate in Pune
|Day||1 gram||8 gram||10 gram||100 gram||Change|
Places To Buy Gold In Pune
The city of Pune is home to various gemstones of the country. In fact, shops like P N Gadgil are some of the oldest jewellery in town. Other famous chains like Tanishq and Kalyan Jewellers also have many exhibitions in the city. Unlike any other part of the country, gold shops in Pune are pretty much spread out.
So today, we bring to you the best places to buy golf in Pune:
- Lagu Bandhu Jewellers: Over 80 years of jewellery-making experience may be found at Lagu Bandhu Jewellers. If you're looking to buy jewellery in the Pune region, this firm offers pieces created from a range of materials, including gold, diamonds, precious stones, and even pearls.
- Tara Jewellers: Tara Jewellers, which serve customers in more than 20 countries across five continents, are renowned for their stunning designs and craftsmanship. They became trendsetters in the jewellery industry and have multiple patents on productivity-enhancing jewellery producing techniques.
- Sia Art Jewellers: Sia has been providing its consumers with a distinctive shopping experience and devoted customer care since the company's founding in 1995. This brand's jewellery collection is bursting with variety thanks to its exquisite fusion of modern and vintage elements.
- NBFCs: Buying through NBFCs is another way to purchase gold in Pune. There are many NBFCs in Pune, including IIFL Gold Loan, Muthoot Finance Gold Loans, and others.
Gold Rate / 10g in Pune for Last 10 Days
|Date||22 Carat Gold Price Today||24 Carat Gold Price Today|
Historical Gold Rates in Pune
|Months||Lowest Price (24 Carat) Gold rate/ 10gram||Highest Price (24 Carat) Gold rate/ 10gram|
Gold As An Investment
Until you make intelligent investments with your savings, your savings plan won't produce the expected results. Always keep your financial objectives and risk tolerance in mind while selecting investment options. The following advantages apply to gold as an investment choice:
- Protect Your Investments From Inflation: When making an investment, it's important to consider the effect that inflation will have on your earnings. Investment in gold acts as a deterrent to inflation. Money loses some of its purchasing power due to inflation. In India, inflation can occasionally be higher than interest rates, which lowers the actual return on investment.
- Several Choices Are Available: You don't have to buy actual gold to invest in it. Online gold investments are an option as well. There are numerous asset types in addition to the physical and virtual investing alternatives.
- Supports Portfolio Diversification: Having a range of portfolios lowers your investment risk. Include products that aren't particularly relevant to your portfolio when creating your savings plan. Investment in gold lowers your portfolio's overall uncertainty.
- High Liquidity: Another advantage of investing in gold is its high liquidity. Selling gold is simple, whether you invest in it online or physically purchase it. Selling physical items like property quickly can be difficult if you need money right away, but it's not impossible.
Things To Remember While Buying Gold In Pune
Following are the things one should keep in mind while buying gold in the city of Pune:
- Buy Hallmarked Jewellery: Purchasing hallmarked jewellery is the safest option. The Bureau of Indian Standards' logo guarantees the purity of the gold. It is usually preferable to purchase hallmarked jewellery when investing in actual gold.
- Negotiate On The Making Charges: It's crucial to understand the making fees when purchasing gold jewellery. Negotiating and lowering the making fees is considerably more essential. Keep in mind that these fees could account for up to 30% of the price of your jewellery.
- Check The Price Of Gold: Whether gold prices will decline is extremely difficult to forecast. Therefore, you cannot be certain that prices would decline if you were to wait to buy. You can, however, go around to a few jewellers to see if a price reduction is possible.
- Don’t Forget To Ask For An Invoice: There are several situations where an invoice is required. You would need to know the purchase price to determine the capital gains tax if you sold the same gold at a profit after a few years. In addition to this, the invoice is useful in case a disagreement occurs soon.
- Always Check The Weight Before Buying: In case there are studded things, it's necessary to check the weight of the gold. Make sure to ask lots of questions when you visit the jeweller. This is so because purchasing gold is unlike purchasing food. Due to its rising value, the price is exceedingly expensive.
Factors Which Affect The Price Of Gold In Pune
Let us look into some of the most important factors that determine the price of gold:
- Inflation: Due to its relative stability when compared to other forms of money, gold has a high value and is used to control inflation. As a result, demand for gold increases during periods of high inflation and vice versa.
- Global Events: The price of yellow metal in India is impacted by any changes in the global price of gold. This is primarily because India is one of the biggest gold importers, and as a result, when import prices vary as a result of changes in the price of commodities worldwide, the same is reflected in gold prices at home.
- Government Gold Reserves: Most major countries' central banks maintain reserves of both money and gold. Two excellent examples of this are the Reserve Bank of India and the US Federal Reserve. The price of gold rises as central banks of major nations begin to accumulate gold reserves and buy more gold.
- Jewellery Market: Gold jewellery is very popular in India. Gold jewellery has a unique place in Indian households, whether it's for celebrations or birthdays. Gold prices rise due to increasing consumer demand throughout the wedding season and also during holidays like Diwali. Prices rise as a result of the supply and demand imbalance.
- Interest Rate Trends: In general, the current price of gold is a reliable indicator of a nation's interest rate developments. Customers often sell gold to obtain cash when interest rates rise, which results in an increase in the supply of the metal and a decrease in its price.
News and Articles
- Benefits of ITR Filing
Filing an ITR in India proposes a lot of benefits to individ...10 March 2023
- Types of ITR Forms You Should Know About
There are numerous income tax return forms, such as ITR 1, I...09 March 2023
- All About Advance Tax in India
Advance tax refers to the tax payable amount that is paid in...02 March 2023
- Section 80CCD of the ITR
: Investments in the National Pension System (NPS) and the A...01 March 2023
- Income Tax Filing For Freelancers
A freelancer is required to file an income tax return under ...28 February 2023
How to Check for the Hallmarked 916 22 Karats Gold in Pune?
Most of the shops in Pune offer hallmarked jewellery. You can simply find the BIS Hallmark on the back of the jewellery.
Do I need to pay tax on bringing gold into Pune from abroad?
According to norms, an Indian who has been living abroad for over six months can bring in a kg of gold legally after payment of duty. The duty, which is charged at the rate of 10 per cent, is payable in currency of the nation where the gold was bought.
How to Check the Purity of Gold in Pune?
The laboratory where your gold jewellery is assessed to check its purity is also required to put their logo on the jewellery. Only licensed laboratories of BIS can check the purity of gold. One can check if the hallmarking centre is licensed by BIS or not on their website.
What is the Difference Between 22 karats and 24 karats Gold?
The jewellery made out of 22k gold is more durable as compared to that made out of 24k gold, this is because of the presence of other metals in it. 24k gold is brilliant in colour but won't be durable for making jewellery. It is too soft to resist wear and tear.
How Do You Double-Check Your BIS-Hallmark in Pune?
The third sign of hallmarked gold jewellery is a six-digit alphanumeric code embossed on the product. This code, also called Hallmark Unique Identification (HUID) number is unique for every jewellery piece. Customers can verify this alphanumeric code on the BIS Care App.