Gold Rate In Jalgaon Today
The magnificence and utility of yellow metal - gold is such that people easily get lured to buy it. In India, gold is not merely associated for adornment purposes, but it also has great significance during Indian weddings and festivals like Akshay Tritya, Diwali, Dusshera, and more. Owing to this, India has emerged as one of the largest consumers of gold in the world.
Now, people invest a large amount of their savings in gold investment. That is why it is crucial to stay updated about the current gold price. So, let’s discuss the gold rate in Jalgaon.
Today Gold Price in Major Indian Cities
|City||22 Carat Gold Price Today||24 Carat Gold Price Today|
Today 22 Carat Gold Rate in Jalgaon
|Day||1 gram||8 gram||10 gram||100 gram||Change|
Today 24 Carat Gold Rate in Jalgaon
|Day||1 gram||8 gram||10 gram||100 gram||Change|
Places To Buy Gold In Jalgaon
No matter where you go, you are sure to find a number of places to buy gold in different corners of the country. In today’s list, we are here to discuss the best places to buy gold in Maharashtra’s Jalgaon:
- Mahaveer Jewellers: The Mahaveer Jewellers is one of the leading places to buy physical gold in Jalgaon. It is located in Navi Peth and has the attention of customers from different parts of the city. At Mahaveer Jewellers, customer satisfaction is prioritised over anything else. You can thus always find a preferred gold jewellery design at Mahaveer Jewellers.
- Ratanlal C Bafna Jewellers: The Ratanlal C Bafna Jewellers in Jalgaon is located on Subhash Chowk Rd and is open on all days of the week. This famous shop has been serving the people of Jalgaon for several decades now and that is why it is one of the most trusted places to buy gold in Jalgaon.
- P N Gadgil and Sons Ltd: The PN Gadgil and Sons Ltd is yet another popular jewellery shop in Jalgaon that is located in Tagore Nagar. This jewellery shop is highly rated by customers and thus you can also find a range of jewellery designs here at P N Gadgil and Sons Ltd. Moreover, at PN Gadgil and Sons Ltd, you can easily interact with the customer support team who will help you in selecting the right design for your requirements.
- NBFCs: You can also purchase digital gold apart from physical gold from some of the NBFCs. Muthoot Finance, and ICICI Gold Loan, are some of the popular NBFCs from which you can buy digital gold.
Gold Rate / 10g in Jalgaon for Last 10 Days
|Date||22 Carat Gold Price Today||24 Carat Gold Price Today|
Historical Gold Rates in Jalgaon
|Months||Lowest Price (24 Carat) Gold rate/ 10gram||Highest Price (24 Carat) Gold rate/ 10gram|
Gold As An Investment
Over the past few years, with its outstanding performance, gold has continued to be one of the popular investment options. Gold as an investment adds great significance to the financial portfolio, so let’s discuss the role of gold in investment:
- Versatile Investment Option: You can purchase gold in different forms such as physical gold and digital gold. Jewelleries, gold bonds, and ETFs are some of the most sought-after options to consider when investing in gold. With so many options available, investing in gold is certainly a versatile choice.
- Loan Option: In today’s unpredictable time, getting a loan may be a cumbersome task. However, it is very easy to get a loan against gold ownership. This is another reason why people invest in gold.
- Liquidity: Another important reason why people choose gold as an investment option is that it offers liquidity. As and when required, you can easily get cash against selling gold. This becomes especially important during a time of financial crisis or medical emergency when you require gold on an urgent basis. That’s why investors rely on gold over anything else during difficult times or distress.
Things To Remember While Buying Gold In Jalgaon
Some of the notable things that you must consider while buying gold in Jalgaon or anywhere else are listed below:
- Cost Per Gram: When you decide to buy gold, it is important to first check the gold cost per gram. Doing so provides you with a clearer picture of the current gold price. Moreover, as the gold price is subject to change on a daily basis, it is best to refer to trustworthy websites for updated prices.
- BIS Certification: A BIS Certificate is essentially used to verify whether the gold jewellery is pure or not. The Bureau of Indian Standards from time to time assesses the right standards for gold purity. So, whenever you buy gold, always check the BIS certification from your jeweller.
- Invoice: Be it digital or physical gold, it is essential that you take the final invoice from your seller. Having the right bill can help you to easily sell your gold in the future depending on the circumstances.
Factors Which Affect The Price Of Gold In Jalgaon
Read on to know all about the factors that can affect the price of gold in Jalgaon:
- Transportation Cost: Transportation cost refers to the cost that is incurred while bringing gold into the respective city. The transportation cost varies from one city to another, which is why the gold rates also differ if you move from one Indian city to another.
- Volume Play: As compared to tier-2 cities, the metro cities in India consume gold in bulk. This is why there is a variation in gold price in the metro cities, and it is most likely that the price of gold in cities like Jalgaon is lower.
- Gold Production: The price of gold is heavily affected by the current gold production. This means that whenever there is a shortage of gold production due to any possible reasons, the price of gold inversely varies to meet the demand and supply chain.
Investment Insurance Companies User Reviews
News and Articles
Read on to find out all bout HDFC short term investment plan...23 November 2023
There are a number of investment plans that are available un...10 November 2023
Discover the shining prospects of investing in silver this D...03 November 2023
Find out some of the reasons why you should invest in gold t...02 November 2023
There are a number of plans that offer the benefit of both i...24 October 2023
How to check for the hallmarked 916 22 karats gold in Jalgaon?
Hallmarked jewellery will always have a hallmark stamp on its inner side. So, refer to the back or inner side of the jewellery to verify whether it is hallmarked or not.
Do I need to pay tax on bringing gold into Jalgaon from abroad?
Whenever you bring gold from abroad to Jalgaon, you will have to pay an additional tax of 10%.
How to check the purity of gold in Jalgaon?
It is very important that you check the purity of gold before the final purchase. The purity of gold is measured in karats.
What is the difference between 22 karats and 24 karat gold?
As compared to 24 karat gold, 22 karat gold is more durable for jewelleries and is about 92% pure.
How do you double-check your BIS hallmark in Jalgaon?
To double-check the BIS Hallmark when buying gold in Jalgaon, you need to check the HUID number.