Calculate Your Mercedes Benz Glc Insurance
Mercedes-Benz GLC Key Specifications
₹52.75 Lakhs onwards
12.74 to 12.74 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz GLC Class via InsuranceDekho?
Mercedes Benz GLC Class Summary
Mercedes Benz GLC Class is the top-selling SUV model of the company. It marks its presence with luxury with impressive design and exceptional quality experience and aesthetics. The SUV is available in 2 variants which run on petrol and diesel with automatic transmission. The powerful engine of 1991 cc enables it to deliver a mileage of 12.74 kmpl. The 5-seater SUV hosts some extraordinary features that distinguish it from other such as a massage function for the front seats, 360-degree parking camera, fully-digital instrument cluster, panoramic sunroof, 64-colour ambient lighting and the MBUX digital assistant for voice commands. Since it equips 197 BHP, hence, safety features are also included accordingly which comprise airbags for driver and passenger, an anti-lock braking system, brake assist, central locking, child safety locks, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, vehicle stability control system, engine check warning, etc.
Mercedes Benz GLC Class Car Insurance
In India, every car owner has to carry at least a third party insurance cover compulsorily while driving a car as per the mandate of the Indian Motor Tariff. Failing to produce the liability only insurance policy during the police check is illegal and a punishable offence, which can make you pay a fine of Rs. 2,000 with or without imprisonment of maximum up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
Different types of car insurance covers are available that you can opt for to insure your car:
1. Third Party Cover
The third-party policy is the most basic car insurance cover which is the minimum requirement for every car owner to carry while driving a car. It gives coverage against your financial liabilities which you have to pay to a third party for their injuries, death or property damage arising due to an accident with the involvement of the insured car. However, the coverage for property damage is maximum up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
The own damage policy gives the coverage for car expenses sustained due to an accident or a mishap like theft, fire, flood, earthquake, strike, riots, etc. This insurance cover can be bought with a compulsory third-party cover as gives protection only to their own damage and not for third party expenses. You can also include add-on covers to this policy.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive car insurance policy provides insurance cover for third parties as well as its own damage expenses. With both types of coverage, this insurance cover gives compensation for damage and loss of your car in addition to legal compliance. It also opens the door for add-on covers to be added to the plan. Comprehensive car insurance is relatively costlier than other insurance plans due to its extensive coverage.
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz GLC Class from InsuranceDekho?
Below are the steps to buy car insurance from InsuranceDekho for your Mercedes Benz GLC Class:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter the car’s number you wish to insure under the “Get Your Quote” tab. If you don’t know your car’s number, you can also choose the brand, model, and fuel type of the car, variant of the car, registration year and location of the car, etc.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. The policy quotes will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Make a comparison and choose a policy quote as per your needs and budget.
Step 5: Make payment for the selected car insurance policy. After payment, the car insurance policy document will be delivered via email.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Mercedes-Benz GLC 2001991 cc,Petrol
Mercedes-Benz GLC 220d 4MATIC1950 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Mercedes Benz Glc Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View BMW X3 Insurance Quotes
- View Mercedes-Benz GLA Insurance Quotes
- View Volvo XC40 Insurance Quotes
- View Volvo XC60 Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance for Car Scratches in India?
Despite the fact that you are allowed to make a claim for Ca...29 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.