What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Toyota Etios Cross via InsuranceDekho
Toyota Etios Cross Summary
Toyota Etios Cross is a crossover utility vehicle with sturdy looks, spacious cabin and increased ground clearance. It drives the audience crazy with its engine capacity of 1,496 cc and an appreciable mileage of up to 23.59 kmpl. It is available in petrol and diesel variants with manual transmission. It comes in 7 variants and 8 different colours. The Etios Cross is stuffed with various security features such as anti-lock braking system, central locking, anti-theft alarm, door ajar warning, crash sensor, etc.
Toyota Etios Cross Car Insurance
It is compulsory to own at least a third party car insurance policy, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This cover has the minimum coverage which shields you against the financial liability towards a third party, which may arise due to a mishap involving your car. To drive without a car insurance policy is a punishable offence and can make you pay a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or attract an imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the minimum insurance coverage that you need to own. It safeguards you against the expenses incurred by the third party for bodily injury, death or property damage happened due to an accident involving your car. The policy offers coverage for the expenses of property damage of up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This policy is to cover the expenses which may arise due to damage or any loss incurred by your own car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This is a coverage meant to protect you against a financial crisis, which may arise due to third party liabilities and own-damages, occurred due to an accident or an unfortunate event involving your car.
You can buy a suitable car insurance policy for your Toyota Etios Cross in just 5 minutes at InsuranceDekho by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter the number of your car in the “get your quote” segment. If you do not have a car number, you can also fill details like car brand, car model, fuel type, variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to get the quotes.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the quotes for car insurance policies
Step 4: Choose a car insurance quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make the payment for the policy and receive its document through email.
Toyota Etios Cross Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Toyota Etios Cross 1.2 G X Edition||Petrol||₹660,000.00|
|Toyota Etios Cross 1.2L G||Petrol||₹650,000.00|
|Toyota Etios Cross 1.4L VD||Diesel||₹797,500.00|
|Toyota Etios Cross 1.4 GD||Diesel||₹694,000.00|
|Toyota Etios Cross 1.4 VD X Edition||Diesel||₹850,000.00|
|Toyota Etios Cross 1.4L GD||Diesel||₹766,000.00|
|Toyota Etios Cross 1.5L V||Petrol||₹802,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Toyota Etios Cross Car Insurance
Useful add-on covers to enhance your car insurance coverage.
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Kiger Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Toyota Etios Cross Car Insurance User Reviews5 Reviews
- Buy insurance policy easilyBuying full coverage car insurance policy from Reliance insurance company for my Toyota Etios was really simple and easy...RelianceBy Barnali GhoshOn:23rd December, 2020
- Numerous add on coversInsuranceDekho has numerous add-on covers to offer that strengthen policy coverage. I am a policyholder of Tata AIG comp...Tata AigBy Rahul Baidya On:18th December, 2020
- Convenient cashless claim settlementI met with an accident a few days ago on my Toyota Etios. To repair my car, I used the facilities from one of the networ...Royal SundaramBy Sayan ChakrabortyOn:15th December, 2020
- Well-organized portalAs a first-timer, I am very impressed with InsuranceDekho. All the required information is segmented and presented in a ...Bharti AxaBy Sonia GhoshOn:14th December, 2020
- Get suggested from expertsInsuranceDekho is extremely efficient when in need of impactful suggestions. I bought a Toyota Etios and was looking for...LibertyBy Surendra Mittal On:19th November, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Top Differences Between Zero Depreciation and Comp...
A comprehensive car insurance policy is a type of car insura...26 February 2021
- All You Should Know About Multi-Year Car Insurance
Check this post to know all about multi-year car insurance. ...26 February 2021
- Reasons Why It is Important To Have A Car Insuranc...
Here are a few reasons that make car insurance personal acci...25 February 2021
- How To Get The Cheapest Car Insurance Policy?
Here is how you can get the cheapest car insurance policy.25 February 2021
- Best Car Insurance Companies in India 2021
Know about the best car insurance companies in Indian in 202...24 February 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.