What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Safari Storme Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Safari Storme Summary
Tata Safari Storme is a powerful and spacious SUV. Its mighty demeanour is designed to dominate and build to perform. Besides its built, what helps it the most in marking its presence is its engine capacity of 2179 cc. It delivers a mileage of up to 14.1 kmpl on diesel fuel type and manual transmission. The giant windows of this SUV provide better visibility to the driver and huge cabin space gives a comfortable ride. This robust Safari gives a secured drive and to ensure this it holds many elements for safety such as central locking system, child safety locks, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, engine check warning, anti-theft device, engine immobilizer and so on.
Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
To own at least a third party car insurance cover is mandatory as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This cover compensates the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party arising due to an accident involving your car. To drive without this insurance cover is a punishable offence and can get you charged with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
Third Party Cover – This cover is the minimum insurance cover that you need to possess. It safeguards you from bearing the expenses incurred by you towards the third party for their bodily injuries or death along with the property damage caused due to an accident with the involvement of your car. This compensation amount for the property damage expenses is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This insurance coverage is designed to compensate for the expenses arising from any loss or damage incurred by your own car in an accident and a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
Comprehensive Cover – This insurance policy is to shield you from the financial crisis that you may incur towards third party liabilities and expenses of own-damages, which may arise due to an accident or an unfortunate incident with your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Safari Storme From InsuranceDekho
You can find all the car insurance-related solutions by visiting the InsuranceDekho’s official website. Follow these steps to buy a car insurance policy for your Tata Safari Storme:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho’s official website, i.e., www.insuancedekho.com
Step 2: Fill your car number in the “get your quote” section. In the absence of a car number, you can also enter other details such as car brand, car model, fuel type, car's variant, registration year, registration place, etc. and proceed.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the car insurance quotes
Step 4: Select a quote for an insurance policy as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the selected policy. You will get its policy document through email.
Tata Safari Storme Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Tata Safari Storme LX||Diesel||₹1,099,369.00|
|Tata Safari Storme EX||Diesel||₹1,330,651.00|
|Tata Safari Storme VX||Diesel||₹1,318,850.00|
|Tata Safari Storme VX Varicor 400||Diesel||₹1,662,061.00|
|Tata Safari Storme VX 4WD||Diesel||₹1,451,851.00|
|Tata Safari Storme VX 4WD Varicor 400||Diesel||₹1,646,394.00|
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance User Reviews3 Reviews
- Great ExperienceI got all the information with the insurance policy at the same time. The Madam who assisted me in resolving my queries ...Reliance General InsuranceBy Abhinav KashyapOn:2nd December, 2020
- Instant issuance procedureWhen it comes to policy issuance, the InsuranceDekho platform issued me Edelweiss plan in no time. I got its cover for m...EdelweissBy Udit KaushalOn:4th June, 2020
- Instant issuance procedureWhen it comes to policy issuance, the Tata AIG tops the chart in issuing plans to customers. I got insurance cover for m...Tata AigBy Udit GuptaOn:21st May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Common Mistakes to Avoid While Buying or Renewing ...
Buying or renewing your car insurance? Here are a few common...21 January 2021
- How to Claim NCB on New Car Insurance Policy Premi...
To know how to claim NCB on new car insurance policy premium...20 January 2021
- Car Insurance Online Vs Offline: Which is Better?
Check this post to explore differences between car insurance...20 January 2021
- Why Is It Important to Renew Car Insurance on Time...
Know in this post why it is important to renew car insurance...19 January 2021
- Things to Consider When Buying Car Insurance in In...
Planning to buy car insurance in India? This post is for you...19 January 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.