Calculate Your Tata Safari Storme Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Safari Storme Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Safari Storme Summary
Tata Safari Storme is a powerful and spacious SUV. Its mighty demeanour is designed to dominate and build to perform. Besides its built, what helps it the most in marking its presence is its engine capacity of 2179 cc. It delivers a mileage of up to 14.1 kmpl on diesel fuel type and manual transmission. The giant windows of this SUV provide better visibility to the driver and huge cabin space gives a comfortable ride. This robust Safari gives a secured drive and to ensure this it holds many elements for safety such as central locking system, child safety locks, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, engine check warning, anti-theft device, engine immobilizer and so on.
Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
To own at least a third party car insurance cover is mandatory as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This cover compensates the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party arising due to an accident involving your car. To drive without this insurance cover is a punishable offence and can get you charged with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
Third Party Cover – This cover is the minimum insurance cover that you need to possess. It safeguards you from bearing the expenses incurred by you towards the third party for their bodily injuries or death along with the property damage caused due to an accident with the involvement of your car. This compensation amount for the property damage expenses is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This insurance coverage is designed to compensate for the expenses arising from any loss or damage incurred by your own car in an accident and a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
Comprehensive Cover – This insurance policy is to shield you from the financial crisis that you may incur towards third party liabilities and expenses of own-damages, which may arise due to an accident or an unfortunate incident with your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Safari Storme From InsuranceDekho
You can find all the car insurance-related solutions by visiting the InsuranceDekho’s official website. Follow these steps to buy a car insurance policy for your Tata Safari Storme:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill your car number in the “get your quote” section. In the absence of a car number, you can also enter other details such as car brand, car model, fuel type, car's variant, registration year, registration place, etc. and proceed.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the car insurance quotes
Step 4: Select a quote for an insurance policy as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the selected policy. You will get its policy document through email.
Tata Safari Storme Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Tata Safari Storme EX2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Safari Storme LX2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Safari Storme VX2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Safari Storme VX 4WD Varicor 4002179 cc,Diesel
Tata Safari Storme VX Varicor 4002179 cc,Diesel
Tata Safari Storme VX 4WD2179 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance User Reviews3 Reviews
- Great ExperienceI got all the information with the insurance policy at the same time. The Madam who assisted me in resolving my queries ...Reliance General InsuranceBy Abhinav KashyapOn:2nd December, 2020
- Instant issuance procedureWhen it comes to policy issuance, the InsuranceDekho platform issued me Edelweiss plan in no time. I got its cover for m...EdelweissBy Udit KaushalOn:4th June, 2020
- Instant issuance procedureWhen it comes to policy issuance, the Tata AIG tops the chart in issuing plans to customers. I got insurance cover for m...Tata AigBy Udit GuptaOn:21st May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Things You Didn't Know About A Car's IDV
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your automobile is the c...19 May 2022
- During The Smog Season, Here Are Some Suggestions ...
During the smog season, be aware of these strategies for red...19 May 2022
- Why And How Is A Car Insurance Background Check Pe...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...18 May 2022
- What Is The Procedure For Paying Shriram General I...
Shriram General Insurance provides a variety of renewal paym...18 May 2022
- How Do I Check The Status Of My Tata Aig General I...
Taking care of your vehicle should never be a financial stra...17 May 2022
- Driver and Passenger Cover In Car Insurance
Passenger insurance protects passengers traveling in the ins...22 March 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Should I Do If I Get Into A Car Accident?
Do you want to know what to do if you are involved in a vehi...27 March 2022
- Avoid These Mistakes When Buying A Tata AIG Car In...
Read this post to learn about some things to think about bef...21 March 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.