Calculate Your Hyundai Grand I10 Insurance
Hyundai Grand i10 Key Specifications
₹5.90 Lakhs onwards
18.9 to 24 kmpl
Diesel, Petrol, CNG
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Grand I10 via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Grand I10 Summary
The Hyundai Grand i10 takes the slot between the standard i10 and i20. It is available in 2 variants and hosts a multitude of features, which also includes a few elements that are first in the segment. This all-rounder car comes with a multi-function steering wheel, rear-window defogger, chrome grille and child-safety locks.
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
If you are planning to buy or have already bought a Hyundai Grand i10, you need to have at least a third party car insurance plan for it. This is because, as per the Indian Motor Tariff, 2002, every car owner is required to have a minimum of a third party car insurance for their car.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
This is the most basic cover which helps you keep yourself insured against third party liabilities such as third party property damage, bodily injuries and/or death. The premium for this plan depends on the engine capacity of your car.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan provides insurance coverage for only own-damages sustained by your car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan insures you against both own-damages of your car and third party liabilities which may arise due to an accident or mishap involving your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Grand I10 via InsuranceDekho
Buying car insurance at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get an insurance plan for your Hyundai Grand i10 at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Selecting your car’s brand, model, variant and fuel type or proceed by entering your car number.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. Get quotes.
Step 4: Select the plan which suits your requirements in the best manner. Make the payment and you are done. You will receive your policy document in your inbox.
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Car Insurance Process
The cashless car insurance gives coverage to your car by getting it repaired without letting you pay anything. To avail this facility, you will have to get your car repaired only at the network garage of your insurance company. Given below is the cashless car insurance claim process for the Grand i10 car:
- Intimate your insurer as early as possible after a mishap by connecting with your insurer’s customer care team or by visiting their website or through their mobile app, if available.
- Tell the police in detail about the event and lodge an FIR, especially in case of accident, fire, theft, and so on.
- Click photos of damages sustained by your car, your bodily injuries, and so on, after the accident to keep as proof during the claim settlement.
- Take your car to the nearest network garage for cashless repairs. You can also connect with your insurer to arrange towing facilities if your car is not in a condition to move.
- Once your car reaches the garage, your insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages sustained by your car. The surveyor could ask you to show relevant documents like registration certificate, policy copy driving license, FIR, and so on.
- The surveyor will prepare and submit a claim report after assessing the car’s damage and your documents. Based on the surveyor's report, your insurer will accept or decline your claim.
- If the insurance company gets approved, your car will be repaired at the network garage and the repair bill will be shared by your insurer who will pay for it directly to the garage.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
The reimbursement car insurance gives you coverage to get your car repaired by reimbursing your repair bill based on your repair bill. Given below is the reimbursement car insurance claim process for your Grand i10 car:
- Inform your insurer about the accident and register your car insurance claim.
- Take your insured car to a garage of your choice for repair.
- The insurance company will send a surveyor to visit the garage to access the damages.
- A claim estimate report will be prepared and submitted to your insurer by the surveyor.
- The garage will start repairing your damaged car and you will have to pay the repair bill.
- Submit the repair bills and required relevant documents to your insurer with a claim form.
- Your insurer will examine your repair bills and claim form and then reimburse your bill.
Hyundai Grand i10 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Magna1186 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz Dual Tone1186 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Asta1186 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Asta1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna BSIV1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz Option1186 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Option AT1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Era1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna AT1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Option1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz1186 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Era1186 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Dual Tone1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz BSIV1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna CNG BSIV1197 cc,CNG
Hyundai Grand i10 Magna CNG1197 cc,CNG
Hyundai Grand i10 Magna Petrol BSIV1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 New1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 Magna1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz Petrol BSIV1197 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz1197 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Grand I10 Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance User Reviews25 Reviews
- Experience with InsurancedekhoIts a good experience. The person interacted with, provided the accurate details and is knowledgeable person. He briefe...Edelweiss General InsuranceBy Souren ChakrabortyOn:23rd April, 2022
- Good service i had hdfc ergo insuranceNice.......................................................................................................................Hdfc ErgoBy DR S MALLAREDDYOn:5th September, 2021
- Easiest and CheapestEasy to navigate and find customize requirements as per need. The quotation received with best prices while comparing wi...Universal SompoBy SUNNY BHATIOn:30th August, 2021
- On-time serviceI wanted to make a cashless claim for the repairing service done to my Hyundai Grand i10. To schedule an inspection, I s...Tata AigBy Pratima Kayal On:14th April, 2021
- Smooth processThe car insurance quotes were best for the given insurance. Policy process was also smooth. Customer support is also goo...Hdfc ErgoBy sunny malviaOn:1st April, 2021
- Numerous add on coversInsuranceDekho has numerous add on covers to offer to its policyholders. I have chosen the Zero Depreciation Cover and R...Bharti AxaBy Prabhjyot DuggarOn:6th January, 2021
- Easy to useThe portal is easy to use and the experience was great. I liked the responsive website and would surely come back at the...Edelweiss General InsuranceBy SUSHMA GUPTAOn:30th December, 2020
- Great ExperienceThe insurance process is very easy and hassle-free. I loved the experience. I checked with other insurance platforms bu...Future GeneraliBy JAYASRI KOTTAOn:8th December, 2020
- No extra charge addedInsuranceDekho does not levy any extra charges for buying the policies. I purchased the Liberty policy very recently for...LibertyBy Sonali RayOn:11th November, 2020
- Renewed my plan in minutesThe policy renewal process takes just a few minutes at InsuranceDekho for my Magma Insurance firm with which I could get...MagmaBy Lalit SinghalOn:4th June, 2020
Car Insurance News
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance for Car Scratches in India?
Despite the fact that you are allowed to make a claim for Ca...29 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Hyundai Grand i10?
There is no one best car insurance policy out there. The policy that is perfect for your Grand i10 is the one that is best suited to your needs and price point. The best way to find such a policy is to purchase your car insurance online. With just a few clicks you can check the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages to make an informed choice.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Hyundai Grand i10’s Windshield if Shattered in an Accident?
Your car insurance provider will only cover the cost of a shattered windshield if you have standalone own damage insurance or a comprehensive plan. Moreover, keep in mind, if there was any kind of illegal driving there will be no compensation in such cases.
Does My Second Hand Grand i10 need Car Insurance?
Every vehicle driving on Indian roads including second-hand vehicles must have at least third-party insurance policy. If caught without one you can be fined Rs. 2000 and or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What Factors Affect Insurance Price of My Grand i10?
The insurance premium amount of the car is decided by the IDV and the age of the car. The older the car the lower the IDV, premium amount and claim amount.
How to File an Insurance Claim for My Grand i10?
To file for Insurance Claim follow these steps:
- Step 1: Inform the insurance provider and file an FIR at the nearest police station as soon as possible.
- Step 2: Submit the required documents and the duly filled insurance claim form. The documents required may vary depending on your situation.
- Step 3: The insurance provider will send the surveyor to assess the damage in case of an accident or mishap. Once approved, you can take the car to a network garage and get it repaired and the cost will be compensated for.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Grand i10?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward that is given by the policyholder by the insurance provider for a claim-free year. The NCB is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50% in the fifth consecutive claim-free year. It is only available with own damage insurance covers.
What is the Zero Depreciation Cover for?
The Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on cover that negates the depreciation rate of the car when the insurance provider is calculating the claim amount. It is a voluntary aspect of the insurance policy. Moreover, it is only available to cars that are less than 5 years old.
How is the IDV of My Grand i10 Calculated?
The IDV can be calculated by deducting the depreciation rate from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy of My Grand i10?
To renew the car insurance follow the given steps:
- Step 1: Go to the website Insurancedekho, in the car insurance tab, select the renewal option.
- Step 2: Enter your registration number or other details such as car’s make, model and the year of registration.
- Step 3: Next enter the car’s fuel type, variant. On the next page, enter the expiry date, personal details, the insurance providers name and claim details if any.
- Step 4: All the quotes for car insurance policies in your category will be available on the screen. Select the one that suits you best and the right add-ons.
- Step 5: Make the payment for your chosen policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.