Which car do you drive?
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Grand I10 via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Grand I10 Summary
The Hyundai Grand i10 takes the slot between the standard i10 and i20. It is available in 2 variants and hosts a multitude of features, which also includes a few elements that are first in the segment. This all-rounder car comes with a multi-function steering wheel, rear window defogger, chrome grille and child-safety locks.
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
If you are planning to buy or have already bought a Hyundai Grand i10, you need to have at least a third party car insurance plan for it. This is because, as per the Indian Motor Tariff, 2002, every car owner is required to have a minimum of a third party car insurance for their car.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
This is the most basic cover which helps you keep yourself insured against third party liabilities such as third party property damage, bodily injuries and/or death. The premium for this plan depends on the engine capacity of your car.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan provides insurance coverage for only own-damages sustained by your car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan insures you against both own-damages of your car and third party liabilities which may arise due to an accident or mishap involving your car.
How to buy Insurance for Hyundai Grand I10 via InsuranceDekho
Buying car insurance at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get an insurance plan for your Hyundai Grand i10 at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho’s website.
Step 2: Selecting your car’s brand, model, variant and fuel type or proceed by entering your car number.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. Get quotes.
Step 4: Select the plan which suits your requirements in the best manner. Make the payment and you are done. You will receive your policy document in your inbox.
Hyundai Grand i10 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Magna||Diesel||₹669,689.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Era||Petrol||₹497,944.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna BSIV||Petrol||₹579,000.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Asta||Petrol||₹662,038.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna AT||Petrol||₹652,328.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz Dual Tone||Diesel||₹739,257.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Option AT||Petrol||₹705,538.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz||Diesel||₹714,357.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Option||Petrol||₹596,265.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Era||Diesel||₹614,252.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna CNG BSIV||CNG||₹646,000.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz Option||Diesel||₹707,741.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz BSIV||Petrol||₹614,000.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Asta||Diesel||₹759,057.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Dual Tone||Petrol||₹640,537.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Magna CNG||CNG||₹653,452.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Magna Petrol BSIV||Petrol||₹601,428.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Magna||Petrol||₹589,999.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 New||Petrol||NA|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz Petrol BSIV||Petrol||₹635,637.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz||Petrol||₹599,999.00|
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Grand I10 Car Insurance
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is by default not covered under either a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due water-logging or oil leakage, your insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for the add-on known as Engine Cover, you can get your car's engine insured by the insurer for damages incurred due to water ingression as well as leakage of lubricants. Engine Cover is one of the most popular car insurance add-ons and is available against the payment of a nominal premium.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss. In case of total constructive loss (more than 70% of damage) or theft of your car, an insurance company pays the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car as compensation. However, this IDV is lesser than the actual amount paid by you at the time of purchasing your car. When you opt for the add-on called Return To Invoice Cover with your car insurance policy, the insurance company pays the total ex-showroom price of your car plus the taxes and registration charges incurred at the time of purchase, as the claim amount in case of total loss.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Volvo XC90 Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q8 Insurance Quotes →
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance User Reviews16 Reviews
- The policy renewal process takes just a few minutes at InsuranceDekho for my Magma Insurance firm with which I could get my Hyundai Grand i10 car. It was an awesome experience.Lalit SinghalMagma4th June, 2020
- The InsuranceDekho renewal process took just a few minutes in renewing my Acko insurance with which I could get my Hyundai Grand i10 car. It was an awesome experience.Harish ChandraAcko3rd June, 2020
- The policy renewal process takes just a few minutes at Oriental Insurance firm, with which I could get my Hyundai Grand i10 car. It was an awesome experience.Harish ChandraOriental21st May, 2020
- Thanks insurance dekho. It's a good platform.NEELA MADAV SAHUHyundai Grand i10, Port BlairEdelweiss General Insurance8th May, 2020
- Awesome and smooth purchaseof car insurance. Thank you.MOHIT SAXENAHyundai Grand i10, New DelhiKotak Mahindra General Insurance Limited6th May, 2020
- Thanks to your executive for every support to purchase online vehicle insurance.ANIL KUMAR JINDALHyundai Grand i10, PanchkulaNew India18th April, 2020
- Very helping site. Great service.ANIL KUMAR JINDALHyundai Grand i10, PanchkulaNew India18th April, 2020
- Bahut badiya or Bahut easy process hai. Meri gaadi ka insurance ho gaya apki vajah se. Thanks to the team.DILIPKUMAR DAMREHyundai Hyundai Grand i10, ValsadIFFCO Tokio3rd November, 2019
- Good experience. I received great support from your executive.VARSHAHyundai Grand i10, JhajjarHDFC ERGO12th October, 2019
- Smooth sailing. No confusion at all. Keep up the good work!DR NEERAJA RAOHyundai Grand i10, BangaloreIFFCO Tokio23rd August, 2019
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
Hyundai Grand I10 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Hyundai Grand I10 cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Hyundai Grand I10 cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Hyundai Grand I10 car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Hyundai Grand I10 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Hyundai Grand I10 cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Hyundai Grand I10 cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Hyundai Grand I10 car insurance renewed?
You can get your Hyundai Grand I10 car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -email@example.com.