Calculate Your Volkswagen Polo Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Polo via InsuranceDekho
Volkswagen Polo Variants
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus AT999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Trendline BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Trendline999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Highline Plus1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Comfortline1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Trendline1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Comfortline Breeze1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Diesel Trendline 1.2L1199 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Diesel Comfortline 1.2L1199 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 GT TDI1598 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Diesel Highline 1.2L1199 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Highline Breeze1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 IPL II 1.2 Diesel Highline1199 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 GT TSI1197 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 IPL II 1.2 Petrol Highline1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo GT 1.5 TDI1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo GT TSI BSIV1197 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 IPL II 1.6 Petrol Highline1598 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Highline 1.6L1598 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Breeze1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Comfortline 1.2L1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Highline 1.2L1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Trendline 1.2L1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 SR Petrol 1.2L1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo Turbo Edition999 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Volkswagen Polo Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV700 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- Things to Check Before Buying a Used Car in India
Checking carefully before buying a used car in India is esse...23 September 2021
- Things To Check While Buying Car insurance
Buying insurance for your cars is not that difficult. Read t...23 September 2021
- Pay as You Drive Car Insurance: Meaning, Working, ...
Pay as You Drive Car Insurance has many benefits. Read this ...22 September 2021
- How Many Car Insurance Claims Can be Filed in a Ye...
There is no restriction on the number of claims you can make...21 September 2021
- Reasons Why Your Car Insurance Could Be Rejected?
Know different reasons that can lead to car insurance claim ...06 August 2021
- Benefits of Renewing Your HDFC ERGO Car Insurance ...
Read this article to know the benefits of renewing your car ...02 August 2021
- Things To Consider Before Buying An Acko Car Insur...
Read this article to understand the points that you should c...13 August 2021
- Top 5 Cars For Long Distance Journeys In India
Read this article to get a list of the top 5 cars well known...15 August 2021
- How to Find Your Car Insurance Policy Number?
Read to know ways through which you can find your car insura...27 August 2021
Volkswagen Polo Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Polo?
Finding a car insurance policy that is best suited to your needs and the needs of the car is now a simple process. You can simply choose to purchase car insurance online and with just a few clicks you can compare the different car insurance providers, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages. Moreover, if you have any doubts regarding car insurance you can also read the many articles on car insurance available on our website.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Polo’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
Car insurance will cover the cost of your shattered windshield if you have an own damage cover. This type of cover takes care of the policyholder’s car in a variety of situations including theft, vandalism, road accidents, natural and manmade calamities. However, keep in mind, if there was any kind of illegal driving during the mishap the insurance provider is no longer obligated to compensate for your losses.
Does My Second Hand Polo Need Car Insurance?
Yes, every car driving on Indian roads including your second hand Polo requires a car insurance policy. Having third party insurance is compulsory for every vehicle driving on Indian roads according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Moreover, in case you are caught without it you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Polo?
The insurance premium amount of your car is determined to a great extent by the Insured Declared VAlue of the car. This is the maximum amount the insurance provider will compensate the policyholder in case of a mishap and it takes into account the depreciation rate of the car.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Polo?
To claim insurance for your Polo, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station in case of a theft, vandalism or a road accident. In case of damage due to a natural or man made calamity, try to take pictures of the car if possible.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation and confirm the list of documents you are required to submit.
- Step 3: Submit the documents required along with the claim form duly filled to the insurance provider.
- Step 4: If the car requires repairs the insurance provider will first send a surveyor to assess the damage. Once checked they will draw up a report. Subsequently, your claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take the car to the nearest garage and get it repaired. If you choose to go to a network garage the reimbursement can be handled in a cashless manner by the insurance provider.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Polo?
The No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by the insurance company to the policyholder for every claim-free year with an own-damage cover.The reward is cumulative in nature going up to 50% in the fifth year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Polo?
The Zero depreciation cover is an add-on that you can purchase with every own-damage cover. However, it can only be used by cars that are less than five years old and can only be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Polo in Car Insurance?
The IDV is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Polo?
To renew car insurance you can simply log on to the website InsuranceDekho. Enter your car’s registration number along with other details such as personal contact number, previous policy details etc. Once this is done, all the quotes in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the one that suits your needs and make the payment. The insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.