Calculate Your Volkswagen Passat Insurance
Volkswagen Passat Key Specifications
17.42 to 17.42 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Passat via InsuranceDekho?
Volkswagen Passat Summary
Volkswagen Passat is a sedan appreciated widely for its premium interior quality and ease of driving. The blend of a spacious and comfortable cabin makes the Passat a brilliant long-distance tourer. It comes in two variants which run on diesel and automatic transmission. The engine capacity of Passat is 1968 cc that makes it deliver a mileage of up to 17.42 kmpl. When it comes to security, an array of safety features are loaded in the car comprising an anti-lock braking system, air conditioner, driver and passenger airbag, central locking, engine check warning, crash sensor, automatic headlamps, etc, which makes it a swift and secured car.
Volkswagen Passat Car Insurance
Every car owner has to carry at least a third party cover while driving a car compulsorily. It covers the financial liabilities you incur towards a third party after an accident with the involvement of your insured car. To drive a car without a third party policy is illegal and can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of maximum up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
Different types of car insurance plans are available which are as follow:
1. Third Party Cover
The third-party cover is the basic cover that has to be carried by every car owner compulsorily while driving a car. It offers coverage against liabilities towards a third party for their injuries, death or property damage caused due to a collision with your insured car. The coverage for third-party property damage is maximum up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
The own-damage cover gives coverage for your car’s damage or loss only caused due to fire, theft, natural calamities, man-made disasters, and so on. This plan has nothing to do with third party liability and is meant to cover your car’s expenses only. However, you should already own a third-party insurance plan as it is compulsory to hold.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive coverage provides coverage for third-party as well as own-damage expenses. In addition to extensive coverage, this policy also allows you to expands its cover with the addition of some add-on covers to the car insurance plan. The comprehensive cover is the costliest car insurance of all three but still stays to be the most recommended policy.
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Passat from InsuranceDekho?
Steps to help you get a car insurance policy for your Volkswagen Passat car is as follow:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter the number of your car under the “Get Your Quote” tab. If you don’t know the number, you can also proceed by entering other details like your car’s make, model and variant, fuel type, registration year, etc.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and get the best policy quotes.
Step 4: Compare and select a quote based on your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay for the chosen policy quotes and find its document through an email.
Volkswagen Passat Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Volkswagen Passat 2.0 TDI AT Highline1968 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Passat 2.0 TDI AT Comfortline1968 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Passat New1398 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Volkswagen Passat Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Volkswagen Passat Car Insurance User Reviews2 Reviews
- Information on quotes generating factorsFrom InsuranceDekho, I learned that factors like policy type, car size, credit score, etc., have an impact on quotes. Ba...New IndiaBy Sitesh BharadwajOn:22nd April, 2021
- Eager to help expert teamI landed on InsuranceDekho and called the helpline number to know how to enhance the coverage of my Universal Sompo car ...Universal SompoBy Rimli RanaOn:14th April, 2021
Car Insurance News
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
Volkswagen Passat FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Volkswagen Passat cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Volkswagen Passat cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Volkswagen Passat car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Volkswagen Passat at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Volkswagen Passat cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Volkswagen Passat cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Volkswagen Passat car insurance renewed?
You can get your Volkswagen Passat car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.