Calculate Your Tata Hexa Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Hexa Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Hexa Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Tata Hexa Safari Edition1998 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa Safari Edition2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XE2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XM Plus2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XT2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XTA2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XM2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XT 4X42179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XMA2179 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Tata Hexa Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Tata Hexa Car Insurance User Reviews19 Reviews
- Got claim settlement ratio detailsInsuranceDekho’s website has got all the information about claim settlement ratios of different insurance companies whic...Hdfc ErgoBy Pralay SugrivaOn:27th December, 2021
- Informative websiteThe information available on InsuranceDekho’s website is unique and updated. While looking for a car insurance policy I ...KotakBy Arjun GuptaOn:24th December, 2021
- Network garages were easy to locateMy Tata Hexa car required some new parts. I came to InsuranceDekho to locate network garages under Future Generali car i...Future GeneraliBy Vivek SaxenaOn:8th December, 2021
- Swift renewal processTo get my HDFC ERGO car insurance policy renewed, I visited the InsuranceDekho portal and find a simple and swift renewa...Hdfc ErgoBy Rajesh MitraOn:6th December, 2021
- Active chatbox facilityThe chat box at the InsuranceDekho website helped me learn about network garages for my Navi car insurance policy that a...NaviBy Riddhi SrivastavaOn:29th November, 2021
- Top premium calculatorInsuranceDekho provides the best premium calculator to get the best policy premium quotes. It helped me select the most ...Bajaj AllianzBy Charan SinghOn:29th November, 2021
- Claim settlement ratio detailsThe InsuranceDekho platform has got the information about different claim settlement ratios which helped me select the H...Hdfc ErgoBy Abhinav KhareOn:24th November, 2021
- One-stop insurance solutionFrom finding the best insurance company to car insurance policy issuance, car insurance renewal, and car insurance claim...Raheja QbeBy Amit BhatiOn:30th September, 2021
- Ultimate payment solutionsThe best payments gateways are available at the InsuranceDekho platform. It helped me a lot in paying the premium for th...Hdfc ErgoBy Udit MaheshwariOn:21st September, 2021
- Secure Online PayThe digital payment portal on the InsuranceDekho platform is safe, secure and seamless. I was able to make the payment s...ShriramBy Manisha Arora On:13th July, 2021
Car Insurance News
- How Many Car Insurance Claims Can Be Made In A Yea...
Regardless of whose automobile insurance policy you have, th...16 January 2022
- What Is The Meaning Of IDV In a Car Insurance Poli...
In the world of auto insurance, the term "Insured Declared V...15 January 2022
- Common Reasons Why Car Insurance Claim May Get Rej...
You must be aware of the conditions that might lead to the r...14 January 2022
- Guide To Get Best Car Insurance Quote In India
Car Insurance is determined by several factors, including yo...14 January 2022
- Important Things You Must Know About Bharat Serie...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...13 January 2022
- How Does Scrapping Your Car Impacts Insurance Poli...
Read this article to know about the impacts of scrapping car...28 November 2021
- Authorised and Local Service Centers - Which To Ch...
If there is a problem with your car you can take it to a loc...17 November 2021
- Documents You Should Always Keep in Your Car
Driving a car is not just fun but also a responsible act. In...18 November 2021
- What is Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car In...
Installing an anti-theft system certified by ARAI prevent ca...19 November 2021
- What Is A Knock-For-Knock-Agreement?
When it comes to auto insurance plans, there are two types o...24 November 2021
Tata Hexa Car Insurance FAQs
What does Tata Hexa car insurance plan cover?
A Tata Hexa car insurance plan provides coverage against:
- Loss or Damage to the car that can arise because of accidents or collisions
- Coverage is provided in case of complete loss i.e. when the insured car gets stolen
- Loss or damage caused to an insured car because of accidental fire
- Offer financial cover to the third party liability in case of loss to property or injury/death to any third party individual is caused by the insured vehicle
- Loss or damage to the vehicle because of any natural calamity like cyclones, flood, etc
- Personal accident cover (this needs to be bought separately)
How do I calculate the premium paid towards my Tata Hexa car insurance plan?
To calculate the premium payable towards your car insurance plan, you can use the premium calculator available at InsuranceDekho’s official website. This online premium calculation tool helps you in checking the amount of premium paid towards your Tata Hexa car insurance plan by entering very basic information. You need to provide the below-mentioned information, to calculate the premium:
- Model number
- Name of the Car’s manufacturer
- Manufacturing year of the vehicle
- Insured Declared Value or IDV
- Fuel Type
- Information about the policyholder like residence, name, address, age, etc
What is excluded from Tata Hexa car insurance plan?
The following coverages are generally excluded from the Tata Hexa car insurance plan:
- Damage sustained by the tyre (unless damage also happens to the car)
- Nuclear wars and perils
- Damage to the insured car if the driver is caught driving it without a driving license
- Normal wear and tear, ageing of the car
- Damage to car if caught driving under the influence of intoxicants like drugs, alcohol or similar substance
- Usage of the insured car outside the geographical limits
- Usage of the insured car for any illegal activity or purpose
- Use of insured car for organized racing, hire or reward, speed testing, pace making, reliability trials
- Electrical or mechanical breakdowns
What all add-on covers are available under Tata Hexa car insurance?
You can include add-on covers that offer financial coverage for particular requirements to your standard car insurance plan. Some of the add-on covers that you can include with your basic Tata Hexa car insurance plan include zero depreciation cover, engine protection cover, consumables cover, key replacement cover, roadside assistance cover, no claim bonus cover, outstation emergency cover, personal accident cover for the passengers, etc.
What are the types of car insurance plans that I can choose for my Maruti Gypsy car?
There are various types of car insurance plans options available for you like third party liability insurance cover, comprehensive car insurance plan and standalone damage cover. However, it is recommended to go for a comprehensive car insurance plan as it offers protection to the vehicle against both own damage as well as third party liability ( both third party property and third party individual).
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.