What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Hexa Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Hexa Summary
Tata Hexa is a premium class SUV, which holds a great road presence. It is equipped with dashing looks, decent features and a spacious cabin. The engine capacity of up to 2179 cc helps it deliver exceptional performance. It provides a mileage of 17.6 kmpl on diesel with manual and automatic transmission. This beast has a seating capacity of 6 and 7 seats, which are available in 7 variants and 5 different colours. Apart from giving a thrilling drive, Tata Hexa ensures a safe ride too with its diverse safety elements that include anti-lock braking system, central locking, child safety locks, anti-theft alarm, airbags for driver and passenger, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, engine check warning, follow me home headlamps, and so on.
Tata Hexa Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner should at least hold a third party car insurance policy in India. It is the most basic car insurance cover that gives you coverage against the financial liabilities, which you may incur towards a third party arising due to an accident with your car. If you get caught driving your car without at least a third party cover, you shall be charged with a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
The third party is the basic insurance plan which you have to possess compulsorily. This cover offers you compensation for the expenses you owe towards the third party for their bodily injury or death along with their property damage, incurred due to an accident with the involvement of your car. The compensation amount for the expenses of property damage can go maximum up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
The own-damage is an insurance cover that compensates your financial expenses arising out of the damages or loss sustained by your own car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive insurance policy offers you complete protection from both types of financial liabilities including third party and own-damage expenses. It offers coverage for the damages that you may incur towards a third party along with the own-damage expenses that may be caused due to an accident or a mishap, involving your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Hexa From InsuranceDekho
Visiting InsuranceDekho can get you all the solutions related to your car insurance plan. Refer to the below steps to buy a car insurance cover for your Tata Hexa car:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho
Step 2: Enter your car number in the “get your quote” section. If you don't have the car number, just enter some details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car’s variant, registration year, registration place, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the car insurance quote
Step 4: Choose a quote for an insurance plan as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the selected insurance cover. You will instantly get the policy document via an email.
Tata Hexa Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Tata Hexa Safari Edition||Diesel||₹1,320,000.00|
|Tata Hexa XE||Diesel||₹1,370,266.00|
|Tata Hexa XT||Diesel||₹1,794,860.00|
|Tata Hexa XM||Diesel||₹1,529,779.00|
|Tata Hexa XMA||Diesel||₹1,653,989.00|
|Tata Hexa XTA||Diesel||₹1,910,995.00|
|Tata Hexa XT 4X4||Diesel||₹1,927,819.00|
|Tata Hexa XM Plus||Diesel||₹1,637,776.00|
Add-ons For Your Tata Hexa Car Insurance
Useful add-on covers to enhance your car insurance coverage.
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Tata Hexa Car Insurance User Reviews10 Reviews
- Car InsuranceCar insurance team is well-informed to handle insurance policy related details. They offered me options and suggestions ...Icici LombardBy RAMAN CHETALOn:31st December, 2020
- No paperwork in online processI found the process of buying car insurance for my Tata Motors Hexa car from InsuranceDekho very easy. There was no pape...DhflBy Ramesh KapoorOn:24th June, 2020
- Easy to find the best quoteThere are many insurance quotes offered by the InsuranceDekho from which I could compare and choose the best policy for ...DigitBy Pradeep BhandariOn:3rd June, 2020
- Policy issuance in no timeI got my Bharti AXA car insurance plan in no time at InsuranceDekho. I bought a comprehensive policy for my Tata Hexa ca...Bharti AxaBy Abhishek RawatOn:2nd June, 2020
- Perfect customer serviceI have car insurance for my Tata Hexa car with Shriram general insurance. The customer care team of InsuranceDekho helps...ShriramBy Prasoon KumarOn:1st June, 2020
- Diverse payment choicesInsuranceDekho offers me multiple choices to pay for HDFC ERGO policy. I got secured and swift payment modes while buyin...Hdfc ErgoBy Chandan GuptaOn:29th May, 2020
- Easy payment processThere are many payment gateways available at InsuranceDekho with which I could easily pay while purchasing the Tata AIG ...Tata AigBy Gaurav SharmaOn:28th May, 2020
- Call back request serviceI have an insurance cover for my Tata Hexa car with Liberty insurance. It offered me the option to request a callback fo...LibertyBy Jatin LambaOn:27th May, 2020
- Renew of policy in minutesAt InsuranceDekho I can get my comprehensive car policy of Digit insurance renewed in a few minutes that I bought for my...DigitBy Laxman DeshmukhOn:27th May, 2020
- Policy issued instantlyI have a car insurance plan of HDFC ERGO company, which I bought to insure my Tata Hexa car. The best part of this insur...Hdfc ErgoBy Akhil SachdevaOn:20th May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- All About Car Insurance Frauds In India
This article is about car insurance frauds in India. It begi...07 March 2021
- What is the Process of Self Inspection For Car Ins...
This article explains how an individual can perform a self-i...06 March 2021
- How To Purchase A Third Party Car Insurance Online
Read this post to learn how to purchase a third part car ins...06 March 2021
- Why Is Car Insurance Important For Old Cars?
This article mentions why it is imperative to have car insur...05 March 2021
- Checklist for First Time Car Insurance Buyers
Here is the checklist every first time car insurance buyer m...05 March 2021
- How to Claim NCB on New Car Insurance Policy Premi...
To know how to claim NCB on new car insurance policy premium...20 January 2021
- All You Need to Know About Theft Cover For Car Ins...
Want to learn about car theft cover? Read this post.16 January 2021
- Difference Between First-Party and Third-Party in ...
Read this post if you want to understand the difference betw...22 January 2021
- All About Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car ...
To know more about anti-theft device and its impact on car i...24 January 2021
- A Guide to Bumper to Bumper Insurance for Car
To learn about bumper to bumper car insurance, read along.17 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.