- Car No.
- Select Plan
- Policy Issued
Tata Hexa Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Tata Hexa Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Hexa Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Hexa Summary
Tata Hexa is a premium class SUV, which holds a great road presence. It is equipped with dashing looks, decent features and a spacious cabin. The engine capacity of up to 2179 cc helps it deliver exceptional performance. It provides a mileage of 17.6 kmpl on diesel with manual and automatic transmission. This beast has a seating capacity of 6 and 7 seats, which are available in 7 variants and 5 different colours. Apart from giving a thrilling drive, Tata Hexa ensures a safe ride too with its diverse safety elements that include anti-lock braking system, central locking, child safety locks, anti-theft alarm, airbags for driver and passenger, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, engine check warning, follow me home headlamps, and so on.
Tata Hexa Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner should at least hold a third party car insurance policy in India. It is the most basic car insurance cover that gives you coverage against the financial liabilities, which you may incur towards a third party arising due to an accident with your car. If you get caught driving your car without at least a third party cover, you shall be charged with a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
The third party is the basic insurance plan which you have to possess compulsorily. This cover offers you compensation for the expenses you owe towards the third party for their bodily injury or death along with their property damage, incurred due to an accident with the involvement of your car. The compensation amount for the expenses of property damage can go maximum up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
The own-damage is an insurance cover that compensates your financial expenses arising out of the damages or loss sustained by your own car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive insurance policy offers you complete protection from both types of financial liabilities including third party and own-damage expenses. It offers coverage for the damages that you may incur towards a third party along with the own-damage expenses that may be caused due to an accident or a mishap, involving your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Hexa From InsuranceDekho
Visiting InsuranceDekho can get you all the solutions related to your car insurance plan. Refer to the below steps to buy a car insurance cover for your Tata Hexa car:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho
Step 2: Enter your car number in the “get your quote” section. If you don't have the car number, just enter some details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car’s variant, registration year, registration place, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the car insurance quote
Step 4: Choose a quote for an insurance plan as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the selected insurance cover. You will instantly get the policy document via an email.
Tata Hexa Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Tata Hexa Safari Edition1998 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa Safari Edition2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XE2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XM Plus2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XTA2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XT2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XM2179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XT 4X42179 cc,Diesel
Tata Hexa XMA2179 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Tata Hexa Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
Maruti Alto Insurance PriceView Maruti Alto Insurance Price
Maruti Swift Insurance PriceView Maruti Swift Insurance Price
Maruti Baleno Insurance PriceView Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
Maruti Wagon R Insurance PriceView Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
Hyundai i10 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
Hyundai i20 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
Hyundai Santro Insurance PriceView Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
Maruti Celerio Insurance PriceView Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
Volkswagen Polo Insurance PriceView Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
Renault KWID Insurance PriceView Renault KWID Insurance Price
Maruti Dzire Insurance PriceView Maruti Dzire Insurance Price
Honda Amaze Insurance PriceView Honda Amaze Insurance Price
Maruti Ciaz Insurance PriceView Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
Hyundai Verna Insurance PriceView Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
Honda City Insurance PriceView Honda City Insurance Price
Skoda Rapid Insurance PriceView Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
Hyundai Aura Insurance PriceView Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
Tata Tigor Insurance PriceView Tata Tigor Insurance Price
Ford Aspire Insurance PriceView Ford Aspire Insurance Price
Hyundai Xcent Insurance PriceView Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance PriceView Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
Hyundai Creta Insurance PriceView Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
Mahindra Bolero Insurance PriceView Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
Tata Nexon Insurance PriceView Tata Nexon Insurance Price
Ford Ecosport Insurance PriceView Ford Ecosport Insurance Price
Mahindra Scorpio Insurance PriceView Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
Mahindra XUV500 Insurance PriceView Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
Hyundai Venue Insurance PriceView Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
Mahindra Thar Insurance PriceView Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
Toyota Fortuner Insurance PriceView Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
Maruti Omni Insurance PriceView Maruti Omni Insurance Price
Maruti Eeco Insurance PriceView Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance PriceView Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
Maruti Ertiga Insurance PriceView Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
Honda Mobilio Insurance PriceView Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
Renault Triber Insurance PriceView Renault Triber Insurance Price
Maruti XL6 Insurance PriceView Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
Mahindra Marazzo Insurance PriceView Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
Datsun GO Plus Insurance PriceView Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
Toyota Vellfire Insurance PriceView Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Tata Hexa Car Insurance User Reviews21 Reviews
- Got to know about claim settlement ratioInsuranceDekho’s website has got all the information about claim settlement ratios of different insurance companies whic...Read MoreHdfc Ergo car InsuranceBy Agha PulkitOn:2nd February, 2022
- Information on partner garagesI visited the InsuranceDekho platform as I wished to acquire data pertaining to cashless garages which are related to th...Read MoreIffco Tokio car InsuranceBy Rishabh YadavOn:18th January, 2022
- Got claim settlement ratio detailsInsuranceDekho’s website has got all the information about claim settlement ratios of different insurance companies whic...Read MoreHdfc Ergo car InsuranceBy Pralay SugrivaOn:27th December, 2021
- Informative websiteThe information available on InsuranceDekho’s website is unique and updated. While looking for a car insurance policy I ...Read MoreKotak car InsuranceBy Arjun GuptaOn:23rd December, 2021
- Network garages were easy to locateMy Tata Hexa car required some new parts. I came to InsuranceDekho to locate network garages under Future Generali car i...Read MoreFuture Generali car InsuranceBy Vivek SaxenaOn:8th December, 2021
- Swift renewal processTo get my HDFC ERGO car insurance policy renewed, I visited the InsuranceDekho portal and find a simple and swift renewa...Read MoreHdfc Ergo car InsuranceBy Rajesh MitraOn:6th December, 2021
- Active chatbox facilityThe chat box at the InsuranceDekho website helped me learn about network garages for my Navi car insurance policy that a...Read MoreNavi car InsuranceBy Riddhi SrivastavaOn:29th November, 2021
- Top premium calculatorInsuranceDekho provides the best premium calculator to get the best policy premium quotes. It helped me select the most ...Read MoreBajaj Allianz car InsuranceBy Charan SinghOn:29th November, 2021
- Claim settlement ratio detailsThe InsuranceDekho platform has got the information about different claim settlement ratios which helped me select the H...Read MoreHdfc Ergo car InsuranceBy Abhinav KhareOn:24th November, 2021
- One-stop insurance solutionFrom finding the best insurance company to car insurance policy issuance, car insurance renewal, and car insurance claim...Read MoreRaheja Qbe car InsuranceBy Amit BhatiOn:30th September, 2021
Car Insurance News
Which Car Insurance is Best in India: Comprehensiv...
Wondering which car insurance is better third-party or compr...09 May 2023
How to Buy Car Insurance Online?
Car insurance is a mandatory requirement in India. It is qui...08 May 2023
How to Search Vehicle Owner Details by Number Plat...
Read on to understand how to search vehicle owner details by...05 May 2023
Car driving tips for beginners
listed below are some of the car driving tips for beginners.03 May 2023
Traffic Rules and Fines in West Bengal
Read on to understand all about the traffic rules that you n...26 April 2023
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Tata Hexa Car Insurance FAQs
What does Tata Hexa car insurance plan cover?
A Tata Hexa car insurance plan provides coverage against:
- Loss or Damage to the car that can arise because of accidents or collisions
- Coverage is provided in case of complete loss i.e. when the insured car gets stolen
- Loss or damage caused to an insured car because of accidental fire
- Offer financial cover to the third party liability in case of loss to property or injury/death to any third party individual is caused by the insured vehicle
- Loss or damage to the vehicle because of any natural calamity like cyclones, flood, etc
- Personal accident cover (this needs to be bought separately)
How do I calculate the premium paid towards my Tata Hexa car insurance plan?
To calculate the premium payable towards your car insurance plan, you can use the premium calculator available at InsuranceDekho’s official website. This online premium calculation tool helps you in checking the amount of premium paid towards your Tata Hexa car insurance plan by entering very basic information. You need to provide the below-mentioned information, to calculate the premium:
- Model number
- Name of the Car’s manufacturer
- Manufacturing year of the vehicle
- Insured Declared Value or IDV
- Fuel Type
- Information about the policyholder like residence, name, address, age, etc
What is excluded from Tata Hexa car insurance plan?
The following coverages are generally excluded from the Tata Hexa car insurance plan:
- Damage sustained by the tyre (unless damage also happens to the car)
- Nuclear wars and perils
- Damage to the insured car if the driver is caught driving it without a driving license
- Normal wear and tear, ageing of the car
- Damage to car if caught driving under the influence of intoxicants like drugs, alcohol or similar substance
- Usage of the insured car outside the geographical limits
- Usage of the insured car for any illegal activity or purpose
- Use of insured car for organized racing, hire or reward, speed testing, pace making, reliability trials
- Electrical or mechanical breakdowns
What all add-on covers are available under Tata Hexa car insurance?
You can include add-on covers that offer financial coverage for particular requirements to your standard car insurance plan. Some of the add-on covers that you can include with your basic Tata Hexa car insurance plan include zero depreciation cover, engine protection cover, consumables cover, key replacement cover, roadside assistance cover, no claim bonus cover, outstation emergency cover, personal accident cover for the passengers, etc.
What are the types of car insurance plans that I can choose for my Maruti Gypsy car?
There are various types of car insurance plans options available for you like third party liability insurance cover, comprehensive car insurance plan and standalone damage cover. However, it is recommended to go for a comprehensive car insurance plan as it offers protection to the vehicle against both own damage as well as third party liability ( both third party property and third party individual).