Calculate Your Tata Hexa Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Hexa Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Hexa Summary
Tata Hexa is a premium class SUV, which holds a great road presence. It is equipped with dashing looks, decent features and a spacious cabin. The engine capacity of up to 2179 cc helps it deliver exceptional performance. It provides a mileage of 17.6 kmpl on diesel with manual and automatic transmission. This beast has a seating capacity of 6 and 7 seats, which are available in 7 variants and 5 different colours. Apart from giving a thrilling drive, Tata Hexa ensures a safe ride too with its diverse safety elements that include anti-lock braking system, central locking, child safety locks, anti-theft alarm, airbags for driver and passenger, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, engine check warning, follow me home headlamps, and so on.
Tata Hexa Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner should at least hold a third party car insurance policy in India. It is the most basic car insurance cover that gives you coverage against the financial liabilities, which you may incur towards a third party arising due to an accident with your car. If you get caught driving your car without at least a third party cover, you shall be charged with a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
The third party is the basic insurance plan which you have to possess compulsorily. This cover offers you compensation for the expenses you owe towards the third party for their bodily injury or death along with their property damage, incurred due to an accident with the involvement of your car. The compensation amount for the expenses of property damage can go maximum up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
The own-damage is an insurance cover that compensates your financial expenses arising out of the damages or loss sustained by your own car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive insurance policy offers you complete protection from both types of financial liabilities including third party and own-damage expenses. It offers coverage for the damages that you may incur towards a third party along with the own-damage expenses that may be caused due to an accident or a mishap, involving your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Hexa From InsuranceDekho
Visiting InsuranceDekho can get you all the solutions related to your car insurance plan. Refer to the below steps to buy a car insurance cover for your Tata Hexa car:
Step 1: Visit the official website Insurancedekho
Step 2: Enter your car number in the “get your quote” section. If you don't have the car number, just enter some details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car’s variant, registration year, registration place, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the car insurance quote
Step 4: Choose a quote for an insurance plan as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the selected insurance cover. You will instantly get the policy document via an email.
Tata Hexa Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Tata Hexa Safari Edition||Diesel||₹1,320,000.00|
|Tata Hexa XE||Diesel||₹1,370,266.00|
|Tata Hexa XT||Diesel||₹1,794,860.00|
|Tata Hexa XM||Diesel||₹1,529,779.00|
|Tata Hexa XMA||Diesel||₹1,653,989.00|
|Tata Hexa XTA||Diesel||₹1,910,995.00|
|Tata Hexa XT 4X4||Diesel||₹1,927,819.00|
|Tata Hexa XM Plus||Diesel||₹1,637,776.00|
Add-ons For Your Tata Hexa Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Tata Hexa Car Insurance User Reviews11 Reviews
- Secure Online PayThe digital payment portal on the InsuranceDekho platform is safe, secure and seamless. I was able to make the payment s...ShriramBy Manisha Arora On:13th July, 2021
- Car InsuranceCar insurance team is well-informed to handle insurance policy related details. They offered me options and suggestions ...Icici LombardBy RAMAN CHETALOn:31st December, 2020
- No paperwork in online processI found the process of buying car insurance for my Tata Motors Hexa car from InsuranceDekho very easy. There was no pape...DhflBy Ramesh KapoorOn:24th June, 2020
- Easy to find the best quoteThere are many insurance quotes offered by the InsuranceDekho from which I could compare and choose the best policy for ...DigitBy Pradeep BhandariOn:3rd June, 2020
- Policy issuance in no timeI got my Bharti AXA car insurance plan in no time at InsuranceDekho. I bought a comprehensive policy for my Tata Hexa ca...Bharti AxaBy Abhishek RawatOn:2nd June, 2020
- Perfect customer serviceI have car insurance for my Tata Hexa car with Shriram general insurance. The customer care team of InsuranceDekho helps...ShriramBy Prasoon KumarOn:1st June, 2020
- Diverse payment choicesInsuranceDekho offers me multiple choices to pay for HDFC ERGO policy. I got secured and swift payment modes while buyin...Hdfc ErgoBy Chandan GuptaOn:29th May, 2020
- Easy payment processThere are many payment gateways available at InsuranceDekho with which I could easily pay while purchasing the Tata AIG ...Tata AigBy Gaurav SharmaOn:28th May, 2020
- Call back request serviceI have an insurance cover for my Tata Hexa car with Liberty insurance. It offered me the option to request a callback fo...LibertyBy Jatin LambaOn:27th May, 2020
- Renew of policy in minutesAt InsuranceDekho I can get my comprehensive car policy of Digit insurance renewed in a few minutes that I bought for my...DigitBy Laxman DeshmukhOn:27th May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Steps To Buy Car Insurance Online In India
Read this article to understand easy ways to purchase your c...04 August 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Never Lie To Your Car Insur...
Read this article to find out why you should always be truth...04 August 2021
- Things To Keep In Mind About A Car Insurance Claim...
Read this article to understand the most common reasons for ...03 August 2021
- How To Renew SBI Car Insurance Plan?
Read this article to find out how you can renew your car ins...03 August 2021
- Benefits of Renewing Your HDFC ERGO Car Insurance ...
Read this article to know the benefits of renewing your car ...02 August 2021
- How Is Car Insurance Premium Calculated?
Read this article to understand how your car insurance premi...11 June 2021
- Ways To Reduce Your Car Insurance Premium
Read this article to find out effective ways where you can r...14 July 2021
- Everything About Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing c...17 June 2021
- How Car Insurance Premium Calculator Is Beneficial...
Read this article to understand the benefits of using a car ...10 June 2021
- How To Get The Best Car Insurance Quote?
Read this article to find out 5 easy ways where you can get ...09 June 2021
Tata Hexa Car Insurance FAQs
What does Tata Hexa car insurance plan cover?
A Tata Hexa car insurance plan provides coverage against:
- Loss or Damage to the car that can arise because of accidents or collisions
- Coverage is provided in case of complete loss i.e. when the insured car gets stolen
- Loss or damage caused to an insured car because of accidental fire
- Offer financial cover to the third party liability in case of loss to property or injury/death to any third party individual is caused by the insured vehicle
- Loss or damage to the vehicle because of any natural calamity like cyclones, flood, etc
- Personal accident cover (this needs to be bought separately)
How do I calculate the premium paid towards my Tata Hexa car insurance plan?
To calculate the premium payable towards your car insurance plan, you can use the premium calculator available at InsuranceDekho’s official website. This online premium calculation tool helps you in checking the amount of premium paid towards your Tata Hexa car insurance plan by entering very basic information. You need to provide the below-mentioned information, to calculate the premium:
- Model number
- Name of the Car’s manufacturer
- Manufacturing year of the vehicle
- Insured Declared Value or IDV
- Fuel Type
- Information about the policyholder like residence, name, address, age, etc
What is excluded from Tata Hexa car insurance plan?
The following coverages are generally excluded from the Tata Hexa car insurance plan:
- Damage sustained by the tyre (unless damage also happens to the car)
- Nuclear wars and perils
- Damage to the insured car if the driver is caught driving it without a driving license
- Normal wear and tear, ageing of the car
- Damage to car if caught driving under the influence of intoxicants like drugs, alcohol or similar substance
- Usage of the insured car outside the geographical limits
- Usage of the insured car for any illegal activity or purpose
- Use of insured car for organized racing, hire or reward, speed testing, pace making, reliability trials
- Electrical or mechanical breakdowns
What all add-on covers are available under Tata Hexa car insurance?
You can include add-on covers that offer financial coverage for particular requirements to your standard car insurance plan. Some of the add-on covers that you can include with your basic Tata Hexa car insurance plan include zero depreciation cover, engine protection cover, consumables cover, key replacement cover, roadside assistance cover, no claim bonus cover, outstation emergency cover, personal accident cover for the passengers, etc.
What are the types of car insurance plans that I can choose for my Maruti Gypsy car?
There are various types of car insurance plans options available for you like third party liability insurance cover, comprehensive car insurance plan and standalone damage cover. However, it is recommended to go for a comprehensive car insurance plan as it offers protection to the vehicle against both own damage as well as third party liability ( both third party property and third party individual).
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.