Calculate Your Mercedes Benz Cls Class Insurance
Mercedes-Benz CLS Key Specifications
₹76.50 Lakhs onwards
7.46 to 19.4 kmpl
4, 5 Seater
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz CLS Class via InsuranceDekho?
Mercedes Benz CLS Class Summary
The Mercedes-Benz CLS Class is one of the best offerings in the executive class coupe segment and has been a big success for the brand. The 5 seater has a sense of luxury which keeps your class above the rest and extremely secure under all circumstances. It comes with a 1950 cc engine that runs on diesel and automatic transmission to deliver a mileage of up to 19 kmpl. The top safety features of this car include an anti-lock braking system, brake assist, central locking, anti-theft alarm, driver and passenger airbag, crash sensor, engine check warning, and so on.
Mercedes Benz CLS Class Car Insurance
A third party car insurance policy is compulsory to be carried by every car owner while driving a car, according to the Indian Motor Tariff. This law is to safeguard the car owners against liabilities incurred towards a third party caused due to an accident with the insured car. It provides compensation for the injury, disability, death, or property damage sustained by the third party. Getting caught driving a car without holding this insurance cover is illegal and a punishable offence with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
There are different forms of car insurance policies with which you can buy to secure your Mercedes Benz CLS Class car:
1. Third Party Cover
Third-party car insurance cover is the basic cover that gives coverage for your liabilities arising that arise towards a third party due to an accident with the involvement of your car. The covered expenses under this policy include bodily injuries, death, or property damage of a third party, where the coverage for property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own Damage Cover
The own-damage car insurance is designed to cover damages and losses incurred by the insured car due to an accident or a mishap such as theft, fire, riots, flood, etc. This insurance coverage shields your car but gives no compensation for third party damage. Therefore, you should opt for this cover with the mandatory third party cover.
3. Comprehensive Cover
Comprehensive car insurance offers coverage for your third party expenses as well as your own damage costs that give you a holistic protection cover. As this cover gives extensive coverage, it is available at the highest price when compared to other types of car insurance covers. It also gives permission to policyholders to add a few add-on covers to the policy.
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz CLS Class via InsuranceDekho?
Steps to follow for buying a car insurance policy for your Mercedes Benz CLS Class at the InsuranceDekho platform:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number under the “Get Your Quote” tab. If you do not have the number of your car, you choose your car’s brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, and so on.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and car insurance policy quotes will appear.
Step 4: Select the most suitable policy quote as per your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay the premium of the chosen policy and get the policy document via email.
Mercedes-Benz CLS Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Mercedes-Benz CLS 250 CDI2143 cc,Diesel
Mercedes-Benz CLS 350 BE3498 cc,Petrol
Mercedes-Benz CLS 300d1950 cc,Diesel
Mercedes-Benz CLS 3503498 cc,Petrol
Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG5461 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Mercedes Benz Cls Class Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- What You Should Know About the PUC Certificate on ...
Every automobile owner in India should have a PUC (Pollution...04 July 2022
- Is insurance required to test drive a vehicle?
This article will help you understand why you need to ensure...04 July 2022
- Why Will Insurance For Electric Vehicles Be More E...
Learn why insurance for electric vehicles will be more expen...03 July 2022
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- Suggestions for Increasing Bike Fuel Efficiency
Check out the 10 tried-and-true tips below if you've ever wo...13 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
"Total loss" in car insurance is one such word that might be...09 May 2022
Mercedes Benz Cls Class FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz Cls Class cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz Cls Class cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Mercedes Benz Cls Class car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Mercedes Benz Cls Class at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Mercedes Benz Cls Class cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Mercedes Benz Cls Class cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Mercedes Benz Cls Class car insurance renewed?
You can get your Mercedes Benz Cls Class car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.