What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra Marazzo Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Mahindra Marazzo Summary
Mahindra Marazzo is an attractive MPV car that gives comfort as well as safety. This is a value for money vehicle as it tends to deliver a mileage of 17.3 kmpl with an engine capacity of 1497 cc. It is available in diesel variant and manual transmission together with it giving an amazing driving experience. When it comes to safety, Marazzo is enabled with various advanced security features such as anti-lock braking system, central locking, anti-theft alarm, engine check warning, anti-theft device and so on.
Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance
You must own at least a third party car insurance cover while driving a car in India, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This policy offers you compensation against the financial liabilities towards a third party that may arise due to an accident with your car. Driving a car without holding at least a liability only insurance cover can get you charged with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
A third party or liability only insurance cover is mandatory to own. It gives you protection cover for the expenses which you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injury, death or property damage arising due to an accident with the involvement of your car. The compensation offered for the property damage under this policy is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This is a car insurance cover designed to safeguard you from the financial expenses arising out due to the damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This is a complete insurance cover that compensates your expenses in a holistic manner and gives coverage for your financial liabilities towards the third party as well as for expenses of own damage sustained by your car in an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra Marazzo from InsuranceDekho
Visit insurancedekho.com to get insurance solutions for your car insurance cover. Follow the below-given steps to buy a car insurance policy for your Mahindra Marazzo car:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill your car number in the “Get Your Quote” column. However, you can also fill in other details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant, registration year, registration place, etc., in case you do not know your car number
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to find the car insurance quotes
Step 4: Compare and choose a policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen policy. You will find the policy document through an email.
Mahindra Marazzo Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Mahindra Marazzo M6 8Str||Diesel||₹1,316,689.00|
|Mahindra Marazzo M8 8Str||Diesel||₹1,476,538.00|
|Mahindra Marazzo M2 8Str||Diesel||₹999,900.00|
|Mahindra Marazzo M2||Diesel||₹999,900.00|
|Mahindra Marazzo M4||Diesel||₹1,156,472.00|
|Mahindra Marazzo M6||Diesel||₹1,308,591.00|
|Mahindra Marazzo M8||Diesel||₹1,468,441.00|
|Mahindra Marazzo M2 8Str||Diesel||₹1,125,136.00|
|Mahindra Marazzo M4 8Str||Diesel||₹1,164,570.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View MG Hector Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance User Reviews6 Reviews
- Renewal instructions availableThe renewal instructions of InsuranceDekho aided in renewing my Mahindra Marazzo’s Future Generali car insurance policy....Future GeneraliBy Oindrila Sengupta On:31st December, 2020
- User-friendly websiteMy first-time experience using InsuranceDekho for car insurance policy issuance was pleasant. The website is user-friend...Hdfc ErgoBy Rahul AcharyaOn:22nd December, 2020
- Get instant quotesI typed the registration number of my Mahindra Marazzo M8 on the InsuranceDekho website and got the quotes instantly. Af...Tata AigBy Shrabani MajumdarOn:13th October, 2020
- Bought policy without any hassleI had purchased a car insurance policy at Insurance Dekho before also so I knew that the portal offers a smooth buying p...LibertyBy Prateek Jain On:24th September, 2020
- Renewal done in just 2 stepsThe renewal process of my United India policy was completed in no time at InsuranceDekho. It is a great platform that he...United IndiaBy Farhan On:27th May, 2020
- Innovative claim settlementIFFCO Tokio offers a QCS facility under which car insurance claims get settled seamlessly within minutes. I also utilise...Iffco TokioBy Yogesh Singh RathorOn:20th May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Why Is It Important to Renew Car Insuran...
Know in this post why it is important to renew car insurance...19 January 2021
- Things to Consider When Buying Car Insur...
Planning to buy car insurance in India? This post is for you...19 January 2021
- Different Types of Cars Explained! A Det...
Read along to learn about different types of cars.18 January 2021
- Benefits of Long Term Car Insurance Poli...
Want to uncover benefits of long term car insurance? Read al...18 January 2021
- Guide to Get a Duplicate Copy of Your Ca...
Read this post to know how to get a duplicate copy of your c...17 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cove...
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.