Calculate Your Car Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Chevrolet Spark Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Chevrolet Spark Summary
Chevrolet Spark is a convenient and affordable 5-seater Hatchback with an engine capacity up to 995cc. It has a manual transmission with a mileage up to 18.0KMPL which depends upon the fuel type and the variant.Its compact dimensions and a boot space of 170 litres make it easy and comfortable to drive. Available in 7 exterior colors with 3 variants which are Base, LS and LT.Its seamless mono volume design makes it spacious from inside.
Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance
Under Indian Motor Tariff, it is compulsory to have a third party insurance cover. Every automobile owner is required to have a third party coverage cover which gives insurance towards the liabilities arising out of any unintentional event towards a third party involving your car. In case this cover is not availed by way of the automobile owner then an imprisonment of up to three months could be imposed and/or with the fine of Rs. 2,000.
Types of Car Insurance Plans For Chevrolet Spark
The following are the types of Car Insurance Plans from which you can choose as per your requirements:
1. Third Party Cover
Every car owner should have this cover. This plan covers the expenses incurred towards a third party relating to bodily injury, death. It also provides property damage coverage when the property is damaged due to an accident with your car. The coverage for property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Damage Cover
This insurance plan reimburses the costs which can be incurred due to damages sustained via your vehicle in an accident.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive cover provides financial protection against the liabilities which are incurred by the car owner towards a third party. It also provides coverage and financial protection in the event of an accident which has caused damage to your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Chevrolet Spark From InsuranceDekho
Follow the below steps to get a car insurance coverage for your Chevrolet Spark car from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your car’s number in the “Get Your Quote” section to get the insurance quotes. You can also enter details like brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year etc.
Step 3: To get car insurance quotes, enter your name and mobile number.
Step 4: Based on your budget and requirement choose a car insurance quote.
Step 5: Make payment for the opted insurance plan. You will get its policy document via email.
Chevrolet Spark Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LS||Petrol||₹391,860.00|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LT||Petrol||₹421,906.00|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.0||Petrol||₹363,901.00|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.0 BS3||Petrol||₹333,998.00|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LS BS3||Petrol||₹360,566.00|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LT BS3||Petrol||₹389,771.00|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.0 PS LPG||LPG||₹392,522.00|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LS LPG||LPG||₹392,522.00|
|Chevrolet Spark 1.0 LT LPG||LPG||₹421,608.00|
Add-ons For Your Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Alcazar Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance User Reviews15 Reviews
- Say bye to paperworkWith the issuance of the digital version of my ACKO car insurance policy insured for my Chevrolet Spark, I could easily ...AckoBy Parimal GhoshalOn:25th March, 2021
- Seamless comparisonComparing multiple policy types, insurance companies and premiums was seamless on InsuranceDekho. All these comparisons ...EdelweissBy Aneek MehraOn:23rd March, 2021
- Super fast and easyReally quick and fast. Highly impressed by this. Definitely going to recommend to my near and dears. Now onto booking fo...Hdfc ErgoBy MANJU KATARIAOn:9th March, 2021
- Excellent insuranceExcellent time and speed as compared to other insurance portals. I like the service of this company. Association with it...Bajaj AllianzBy SHUBHAM AGRAWALOn:6th March, 2021
- Convenient online calculatorI have a Chevrolet Spark. I wanted to calculate the premium amount of my Future Generali Standalone Own Damage car insur...Future GeneraliBy Preeti PaulOn:23rd December, 2020
- Avail chat onlineI used the chatbox of InsuranceDekho to post a query about the Zero Depreciation cover for my Chevrolet Spark. I am a ho...AckoBy Subho Modak On:10th December, 2020
- Elite class serviceAll the features of InsuranceDekho represent their elite class service. Starting from the quote generation to online pay...New IndiaBy Labanya Patra On:4th December, 2020
- No paperwork involvedBuying a policy from InsuranceDekho involves no paperwork. I bought the Digit policy from their website for my Chevrolet...DigitBy Sunaina MittalOn:30th November, 2020
- Great teamVery easy to get car insurance policy from InsuranceDekho site. I was able to buy the policy within 2 minutes. I got my ...New IndiaBy AKASH BIDLANOn:25th October, 2020
- Best experienceWhen I first visited InsuranceDekho, I decided to get my Chevrolet Spark’s insurance from Royal Sundaram. It was an amaz...Royal SundaramBy Snigdha MondalOn:15th October, 2020
Car Insurance News
- What is the United India Car Insurance Claim Proce...
Read this article to understand how you can claim your car i...23 June 2021
- Process To Claim Car Insurance At Navi General Ins...
Navi Car Insurance offers an online service to settle claims...23 June 2021
- Why Should You Opt For Universal Sompo Car Insuran...
Universal Sompo is a leading firm that provides affordable a...22 June 2021
- Parameters To Consider While Purchasing Car Insura...
This article will provide you with the top 6 key points that...22 June 2021
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021
Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Spark?
The best car insurance for your Spark is one that is suited to your needs and price point. With so many policies to choose from the best way to find one is to compare them. Purchasing car insurance online allows you to compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages with just a few clicks. Moreover, you can also check the claim settlement ratio of the insurance companies to select the appropriate policy. Here are a few companies with the highest claim settlement ratios for FY 2019-2020:
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance - 95.30%
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance - 92.66%
- The Oriental Insurance Company - 91.23%
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance - 91.23%
- Universal Sompo General Insurance - 90.78%
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Spark’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
Your car insurance policy will only cover the cost of a shattered windshield if the insurance that you have has its own damage cover. This type of cover takes care of the policyholder’s car’s damage rather than the third party. It protects the vehicle from a variety of situations such as road accidents, theft, vandalism, natural and manmade calamities. However, keep in mind if there was any form of illegal driving involved in the mishap the insurance provider will not accept your claim request.
Does My Second Hand Spark Need Car Insurance?Yes, your second-hand Spark does require car insurance. It is obligatory for every car driving on Indian roads to have at least a third party insurance cover. The insurance takes care of third party liabilities in case of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage. If caught without third party insurance you can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Spark?The insurance premium amount of the Santro is dependent largely on the Insured Declared Value of the Car. The IDV is also the maximum limit the insurance provider will compensate in case of a mishap and takes into account the depreciation rate of the car. Hence, the older the car, the higher the depreciation rate making the IDV, claim amount and insurance premium amount lower.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Spark?
Following are the steps you need to take to file for car insurance:
- Step 1: If there is a road accident, case of theft or vandalism you must file an FIR at the nearest police station. A copy of the document will be required for the claim process.
- Step 2: Contact the insurance provider and inform them about the situation. Also, confirm the documents required by the insurance company.
- Step 3: Submit the required documents along with the claim form duly filled to the insurance provider.
- Step 4: If the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor to assess the damage. They will then draw up a report after which the claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take your car to a garage and get it repaired. It is advisable to select a network garage as the insurance provider will settle the bill in a cashless manner with them, making your experience hassle-free.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Spark?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward given to the policyholder by the insurance provider for a claim-free year. The reward is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50% in the fifth consecutive year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Spark?
The Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance is an add-on that can be purchased with a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive plan. The add-on mitigates the depreciation rate of the car during claim settlement, making the claim amount much higher. However, the add-on cover is only available for cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times in a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Spark in Car Insurance?
The Insured Declared Value of the Spark is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Spark?
To renew the car insurance policy of your Spark follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho. Select the ‘car insurance’ from the tabs and ‘renewal’ from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Step 2: Enter the car insurance details, registration number, car’s fuel type and variant. Once entered select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ button.
- Step 3: The car insurance policies in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy that suits your needs and add-ons if required.
- Step 4: Make the payment for the selected policy and the insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.