Bmw X5 Insurance
Calculate Your Bmw X5 Insurance
BMW X5 Key Specifications
₹73.30 Lakhs onwards
11.24 to 13.38 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for BMW X5 via InsuranceDekho?
BMW X5 Summary
The BMW X5 is an elegant designed and supreme feature-loaded SUV car. This modern sports activity car with the genes of an off-road vehicle comes with self-driven or chauffeur-driven facilities. It is available in 5 variants which are available in petrol and diesel fuel type and runs on an automatic transmission. It has an engine of 2998 cc capacity that gives a mileage of up to 13.38 kmpl, which makes it a perfect fit for long drives. The SUV is equipped with some exceptional and impressive features like laser light with adaptive LED headlights, multifunctional seats with massage function, a four-zone climate control, a panoramic sunroof, touchscreen infotainment system, surround sound system, an optional third row of seats and much more. Talking about safety, it also holds features like an anti-lock braking system, driver airbag and passenger airbag, central locking, crash sensor, and so on.
BMW X5 Car Insurance
To drive a car in India, one needs to own at least a third party car insurance cover, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. The third-party car insurance policy is covered to provide coverage for injuries, death and property damage sustained by the third party due to an accident with the insured’s car. To drive a car without a third-party insurance plan is an illegal and punishable offence with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or jail for a maximum of up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
Different types of car insurance plans that you can buy for your BMW X5 car:
1. Third Party Cover
Third-party car insurance is the basic insurance cover that provides coverage for financial liabilities which you have to pay to a third party for their injuries, death, and property damage arising due to an accident with the involvement of an insured car. The coverage for property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
This car insurance covers damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap like theft, fire, riot, etc. This insurance coverage is designed to shield your own car from any sort of damage or loss, but it provides no coverage for third party damage. This car insurance cover should be purchased with a third party cover as it is mandatory.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive insurance cover is a one-stop solution in car insurance. It gives coverage to third-party liability and own damage expenses that overall protects your car. With this cover, you can also purchase add-on covers by paying additional cover. Due to the extensive coverage, this insurance plan cover costs the highest of different types of car insurance plans.
How to Buy Insurance for BMW X5 via InsuranceDekho?
Steps to buying car insurance for your BMW X5 car at InsuranceDekho are as follow:
Step 1: Go to the official website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter the number of your car. If you don’t have it, you can also proceed by choosing your car’s brand, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, etc.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number correctly. Get free policy quotes.
Step 4: Select the most suitable policy quote as per your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay the premium for the selected plan and get the policy document via email.
BMW X5 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
BMW X5 xDrive 40i M Sport2998 cc,Petrol
BMW X5 xDrive 30d xLine2993 cc,Diesel
BMW X5 xDrive 30d Sport2993 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Bmw X5 Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View BMW X3 Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes
- View Mercedes-Benz GLE Insurance Quotes
- View Audi Q7 Insurance Quotes
- View BMW X6 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
BMW X5 Car Insurance User Reviews2 Reviews
- Got to know about Pay as you driveI am a policyholder of Universal Sompo car insurance policy issued for BMW X5. From the new articles section on Insuranc...Universal SompoBy Urvasi RathoreOn:27th April, 2021
- Several policy specifications on one pageI have purchased the HDFC ERGO car insurance policy for my BMW X5. Thanks to InsuranceDekho, I could research well about...Hdfc ErgoBy Prabha BatabyalOn:20th November, 2020
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
- How Much Does A Claim Affect Car Insurance?
How does making a car insurance claim affects the premium fo...03 November 2022
- How To Get Better Car Insurance Rates?
Your premium is determined by a number of variables, includi...21 October 2022
Bmw X5 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Bmw X5 cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Bmw X5 cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Bmw X5 car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Bmw X5 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Bmw X5 cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Bmw X5 cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Bmw X5 car insurance renewed?
You can get your Bmw X5 car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number