Calculate Your Force One Insurance
Force One Key Specifications
₹9.59 Lakhs onwards
17 to 17 kmpl
6, 7 Seater
How to Buy Insurance for Force One via InsuranceDekho?
Force One Summary
Force One is a powerful SUV that gives you a smooth ride and marks your presence on the road. It is available in 9 variants with manual transmission and a diesel engine of capacity up to 2650 cc. Apart from being ergonomic, this SUV is also economic by delivering a mileage of up to 17 kmpl. The features of safety embedded in this car are central locking, child safety locks, rear seat belts, door ajar warning, engine check warning, etc.
Force One Car Insurance
In India, every car owner has to carry a minimum of a third party cover while driving a car, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. Driving a car without this cover is illegal as well as a punishable offence that can attract a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
Different types of car insurance plans that you can buy to insure a car are as follow:
1. Third Party Cover
The third-party policy is the most basic car insurance. It is needed as a compulsion to be carried by every car owner while driving a car. It is to cover your liabilities incurred towards a third party for their bodily injuries, disability, death or property damage sustained due to a collision with your car. The property damage cover is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
The own damage cover is meant to cover your car expense arising due to an accident or a mishap such as theft, fire, riots, etc. Since this plan does not cover third party expenses, it must be bought with a mandatory third-party cover. It also allows add-on covers to be added.
3. Comprehensive Cover
Comprehensive car insurance provides compensation to third-party and own damage expenses. It provides policy coverage in addition to legal compliance while driving a car. This plan also allows the addition of add-on covers. It is the most expensive cover of all due to its extensive coverage.
How to Buy Insurance for Force One from InsuranceDekho?
Below are some steps to purchase car insurance for a Force One car from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Go to the website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number under the “Get Your Quote” tab. In case you forget your car number, you can also enter your car’s brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, registration location, etc.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and get the car insurance policy quotes.
Step 4: Compare and choose a policy quote based on your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay for the chosen car insurance quote and get the policy copy through email.
Force One Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Force One 4x22200 cc,Diesel
Force One 4X2 6 Seating2200 cc,Diesel
Force One 4x42200 cc,Diesel
Force One EX2650 cc,Diesel
Force One LX ABS 7 Seating2149 cc,Diesel
Force One SX ABS 7 Seating2200 cc,Diesel
Force One SX 7 Seating2149 cc,Diesel
Force One SX 6 Seating2149 cc,Diesel
Force One SX ABS 6 Seating2200 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Force One Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance for Car Scratches in India?
Despite the fact that you are allowed to make a claim for Ca...29 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.