Calculate Your Audi A3 Insurance
Audi A3 Key Specifications
₹29.21 Lakhs onwards
19.2 to 20.38 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Audi A3 via InsuranceDekho?
Audi A3 Summary
Audi A3 is a premium class sedan that delivers unparalleled performance and is equipped with smart driver assistance systems. This car comes with an engine of up to 1998 cc and runs of petrol with automatic transmission. This 5 seater beast delivers brilliant ride quality which it maintains with varied advanced safety features like brake assist, airbags, cross-traffic alert system, blindspot collision warning, power central locking system, and many more amazing amenities.
Audi A3 Car Insurance
Every car owner in India has to carry at least a third party car insurance plan while driving as per the mandate of the Indian Motor Tariff. This cover is designed to cover third party damage incurred due to a collision with the insured’s car. Driving a car without carrying it can change you with a fine of Rs. 2,000 along with imprisonment of up to 3 months, in some cases.
Types of Insurance Cover
There are three types of car insurance covers which are as follow:
1. Third Party Cover
The third party is the basic car insurance cover which is compulsory to own. It covers the financial liabilities that you have to pay to a third party for their injuries, death or property damage caused due to an accident with your car. The property damage cover is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
The standalone own-damage is an optional cover that covers car owners for their car’s damages or losses caused due to fire, theft, natural or manmade calamities. Since the third party cover is compulsory to hold, hence, you should carry this policy with it.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive is the best car insurance as it gives extensive coverage by giving compensation to third-party as well as own-damage cover. Add-on covers can be added to this cover as well. It is the most expensive as well as the most recommended plan due to its extensive coverage.
How to Buy Insurance for Audi A3 via InsuranceDekho?
Some simple steps to purchase a car insurance policy for your Audi A3 car at InsuranceDekho are as follow:
Step 1: Go to the website ofInsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number and if you don’t have it, enter your car’s brand, model, variant, fuel type, and so on.
Step 3: Enter your correct name and mobile number and get free policy quotes.
Step 4: Pick a policy quote that is the most suitable for your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay for the amount of premium of chosen policy. Its policy document will be sent to you via email.
Audi A3 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Audi A3 35 TDI Premium Plus1968 cc,Diesel
Audi A3 35 TFSI Technology1395 cc,Petrol
Audi A3 35 TDI Technology1968 cc,Diesel
Audi A3 35 TFSI Premium Plus1395 cc,Petrol
Audi A3 35 TFSI Premium1395 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Audi A3 Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Audi A3 Car Insurance User Reviews1 Reviews
- Claim got settled smoothlyI met with an accident on my Audi A3, insured with New India car insurance policy. I repaired it at a cashless garage. T...New IndiaBy Rishav Pulkait On:19th April, 2021
Car Insurance News
- What You Should Know About the PUC Certificate on ...
Every automobile owner in India should have a PUC (Pollution...04 July 2022
- Is insurance required to test drive a vehicle?
This article will help you understand why you need to ensure...04 July 2022
- Why Will Insurance For Electric Vehicles Be More E...
Learn why insurance for electric vehicles will be more expen...03 July 2022
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- Suggestions for Increasing Bike Fuel Efficiency
Check out the 10 tried-and-true tips below if you've ever wo...13 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
"Total loss" in car insurance is one such word that might be...09 May 2022
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.