- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Add-On
Depreciation is the decrease in the value of a commodity due to wear and tear over time. The value of your car also decreases with time due to depreciation. At the time of settlement of a car insurance claim, the cost of depreciation of the car is borne by the policyholder and not by the insurance company. However, you can do away with the liability of bearing the cost of your car’s depreciation by purchasing a zero depreciation cover. It can be added to the Bharti AXA comprehensive car insurance by paying an extra premium. By opting for the Bharti AXA zero depreciation cover you can protect yourself from paying the cost of depreciation applicable on all parts of your vehicle.
Benefits of Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Add-on
- Higher Claim Amounts: Standard comprehensive car insurance takes depreciation into account while settling the claim. Adding zero depreciation cover to regular insurance policy helps you claim amount without getting the cost of depreciation deducted from it. Thus, you can get higher claim amounts with Bharti AXA zero depreciation cover.
- Extensive Coverage: The Bharti AXA zero depreciation cover extends the coverage of your insurance policy by taking into account the liability of applicable depreciation on your car and its parts.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Car With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Parts of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Paint Work/Rubber/Nylon/Plastic Parts, Tires and Tubes, Batteries and Airbags Parts
Factors Affecting Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Cover
In order to enjoy the benefits of zero depreciation cover offered by Bharti AXA General Insurance, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- This cover is available for cars that are up to 5 years of age.
- Policyholders can file a maximum of two claims during the tenure of the policy.
- The premium of the policy is evaluated based on the age and model of the car as well as the geographical location from which the policy is being registered.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Bharti Axa Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bharti Axa Car Insurance
- Read this article to know all about Bharti AXA car insurance add-on covers.
- Read this article to get easy steps on purchasing your car insurance with Bharti AXA General Insurance.
- Read this article to find out the top features of car insurance from Bharti AXA General Insurance along with its benefits.
- How can I check my car insurance status? let's learn.
- Are you looking to buy an appropriate car insurance policy when you reach 30’s? Read the whole article.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
618 Bharti Axa Cashless Garages in India
Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Cover FAQs
I have a 7-year-old car insured with a comprehensive policy, can I opt for a zero depreciation cover at the time of renewal?
Unfortunately, you cannot avail the zero depreciation cover if your car is older than 5 years as Bharti AXA offers this add-on cover for cars up to 5 years of age.
Can I avail a zero depreciation add-on cover in between the tenure period of my policy?
No, Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Add-on cover can be availed only at the time of purchase of the insurance policy or at the time of renewal.
What are the items not covered under the zero depreciation add on?
Items like bi-fuel kit, engine, consumables and uninformed modified accessories are not covered under zero depreciation add-on. The benefits of zero depreciation are not applicable in case of Constructive Total Loss, Total Loss and theft.
How much do I need to pay in order to avail Zero Depreciation?
In order to purchase a Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation cover, you will need to pay an extra premium along with the standard comprehensive car insurance policy premium. The premium of this add-on cover is evaluated on the basis of factors such as car’s age, variant and model, IDV etc. You can call on the toll-free number 1800-103-2292 or visit the official Bharti AXA website for further details.
How can I buy the zero depreciation add-on cover?
You can purchase zero depreciation cover either by calling the customer service number i.e. 1800-103-2292. They can also visit their official website and buy the insurance cover.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- In India, Why And How Is A Vehicle Insurance Backg...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...26 June 2022
- The Basics of IDV In Automobile Insurance
Read on to learn why IDV (Insured Declared Value) is an impo...25 June 2022
- In India, the Finest Crossover Cars And Their Insu...
Do you want to buy a crossover vehicle? Here's everything yo...24 June 2022
- The Regional Transport Office's Function
Learn everything you need to know about regional transport o...24 June 2022
- Renewal Of A Car Insurance Policy - How to Do It a...
Every automobile insurance policy has a period of validity a...23 June 2022
- Myths about Car Insurance and the Fact
This article debunks the top five myths regarding vehicle in...29 April 2022
- How Does India's E-Challan System Work
With the advancement of technology, traffic infringement law...28 April 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- Total Loss in Car Insurance: Everything You Need t...
Learn everything there is to know about the total loss in au...29 April 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022