Bharti AXA Comprehensive Car Insurance
A third party liability cover only serves a limited purpose. In order to run your car on streets without any fret of uncertain expenses, you must purchase Bharti Axa Comprehensive car insurance plan. A comprehensive policy, apart from covering third-party liabilities, also insures your car against damages occurred in an accident. The policy includes insurance coverage against road-mishap, vandalism, damages incurred due to natural and man-made calamities, riots and social unrest. It also insures policyholder against injury/death happened in an accident.
Although, purchasing a comprehensive plan is not mandatory under law but that does not mean it isn’t necessary. It saves you from spending a hefty sum after the occurrence of an accident.
Moreover, one can also purchase add-on coverages like NCB protection, No Cost Depreciation and many more to cover things, which are usually excluded from the standard car insurance policy. These add-ons serve well and can be availed by paying an extra premium.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Premium Calculator
It is always necessary to have a prior idea about the premium, which you will be paying after purchasing the insurance. Be it third party liability cover or comprehensive insurance, one needs to pay the premium on time in order to enjoy benefits of the policy. Hence, it is necessary to have an idea of the amount of premium you will have to pay after purchasing a comprehensive car insurance plan.
To calculate the premium for a comprehensive car insurance policy, click here and get quotes post entering basic details.
Benefits of Bharti AXA Comprehensive Car Insurance
Insuring your vehicle with a comprehensive insurance policy comes with a wide array of benefits. The key benefits are as follows:
- A comprehensive car insurance policy has a wide coverage range. Besides covering third-party liabilities, it also covers your vehicle against damages and also insures the policyholder.
- Sum Insured depends on IDV of your vehicle, while claim amount depends on the damages incurred.
- One can also purchase a number of add-on coverages which can be used alongside the standard insurance plan. These add-ons offer additional coverage to things, which are generally excluded from a standard car insurance policy.
- One is also entitled to a discount called No Claim Bonus (NCB) if he/she has not filed any claim during the insurance period. Moreover, NCB accumulates over the passage of claim-free years up to 5 years and the maximum discount that can be availed is 50%.
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Car Insurance Claim Process
Inform the insurerThe first step is intimating the company about the accident and furnishing them with necessary details like registration number of other vehicle (if involved) and witnesses (if any).
Claim numberInsurer will send you a claim number and a representative will explain to you further process.
Lodging FIRAn FIR is to be registered in local police station in case of injury/death, theft of vehicle and damages incurred to third party
Repair in workshopA surveyor will be arranged by insurer and he/she will inspect the vehicle, which needs to be driven or towed to suggested workshop
Claim settlementAfter completion of all documentation and formalities, payment will be made by insurer directly to the garage.
Explore Bharti Axa Car Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Bharti AXA Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
476 Bharti Axa Cashless Garages in India
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020