- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Add-on Covers
Bharti AXA General Insurance offers its policyholders a wide array of car insurance add-on covers which can be availed with its comprehensive and standalone own-damage car insurance plans. Car insurance add-ons are the extra covers which help you extend the standard coverage of your car insurance policy.
Bharti AXA - 10 Important Add-on Covers For Your Car Insurance Policy
Below are the add-on covers which are offered by Bharti AXA General Insurance:
1. Depreciation Cover
This add-on cover insures you against the depreciation expense of your car. This add-on covers the depreciation applicable to your car and all its metal and plastic parts at 100%, except tyres, tubes and batteries which are covered against depreciation at 50%. A maximum of 2 claims are allowed under this plan during the policy period. The depreciation cover is available for cars not olders than 5 years of age.
2. Invoice Price Cover
In the event of a Total loss/ Constructive Total Loss (CTL) or Total Theft of your car, you get the Invoice Price of your car as compensation amount instead of the Insured Declared Value (IDV). This add-on helps you cover the gap between the IDV and Invoice Price by providing for road tax and first time registration which you had incurred on your car at the time of buying it. This add-on cover is available for cars not older than 2 years of age.
3. Consumables Cover
Consumable items mean those articles or substances which have specific uses and when applied to their respective uses are either consumed totally or are rendered unfit for continuous and permanent use. These items include nut and bolt, screw, washers, grease, lubricants clip, ac gas, bearings, distilled water, engine oil, oil filter, fuel filter, break oil and the like. This add-on provides for the expenses incurred on the consumables of your car.
4. Hydrostatic Lock Cover
This add-on pays for losses arising out of repair or replacement of engine parts of the Insured vehicle due to Hydrostatic Lock and ingression of water in the engine. This cover is available for cars up to 5 years old and is applicable only on repairs done at the partner garages of the insurer.
5. No Claim Bonus Protection Cover
No Claim Bonus is the discount offered to you by the insurer for not making a claim during the entire period of your car insurance policy. This discount ranges from 20% to 50% of your own-damage premium depending on the number of claim-free years. However, this NCB gets lost if you make even a single claim. This is where the No Claim Bonus Protection Cover comes handy. This add-on keeps your NCB intact even if you make up to 2 claims during the policy period. This add-on is available only with comprehensive car insurance plans.
6. Roadside Assistance Cover
Under this add-on, the insurer promises to provide Roadside assistance in case of breakdown of your car. The services provided under the Roadside Assistance are as follows:
- Repair services for minor breakdowns: If your car is immobilized whether at home or on the road for a minor breakdown i.e. a breakdown which can be fixed within 30 minutes with no need for a specific spare part to be replaced unless immediately available at, the insurer will send a mechanic to the spot of immobilization.
- Car relocation to the nearest garage in case of major breakdown: If the attempt to remobilize your car fails after a mechanical or electrical breakdown, the insurer will arrange for towing service of your car to the nearest garage for repairs.
- Changing of Flat tyre: In case of a punctured tyre, the insurer will send a mechanic that can help you replace the punctured tyre, provided that there is a spare tyre with you.
- Assistance in case of Lockout/ lost keys: If you have lost your car key or lock yourself inside your car, the insurer will send a mechanic to the spot to help you either unlock the car without damaging it or will help you make a copy of the key or arrange a delivery of a duplicate car key set from your place of residence. The cost of replacement of the key will be borne by you.
- Arrangement of emergency fuel in case of shortage of fuel: If your car runs short of fuel, the insurer will send a mechanic with an emergency tank of fuel. However, the cost of fuel will be borne by you.
7. Hospital Cash Cover
Under this add-on cover the insurer promises to reimburse Medical Expenses in case of bodily injury caused by accidental, external, violent and visible means while traveling in your car.
8. Ambulance Charges Cover
If you opt for this add-on cover, the insurer will reimburse you the expenses incurred towards ambulance charges to the hospital in case of bodily injury caused by accidental, external, violent and visible means while traveling in your car.
9. Engine & Gear Box Protection Cover
This add-on helps you extend the insurance coverage to the internal parts of the Engine & Gear Box of your car against damages incurred due to water ingression and/or leakage of lubricating oil.
10. Key Replacement Cover
Under this add-on cover, the insurer reimburses you the cost incurred on replacement of your car key if it gets lost, misplaced or stolen. A maximum of 2 claims are allowed under this add-on.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Bharti Axa Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bharti Axa Car Insurance
- Read this article to know all about Bharti AXA car insurance add-on covers.
- Read this article to get easy steps on purchasing your car insurance with Bharti AXA General Insurance.
- Read this article to find out the top features of car insurance from Bharti AXA General Insurance along with its benefits.
- How can I check my car insurance status? let's learn.
- Are you looking to buy an appropriate car insurance policy when you reach 30’s? Read the whole article.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
618 Bharti Axa Cashless Garages in India
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
Which add-on covers are offered by Bharti AXA company for its car insurance plans?
The Bharti AXA provides a car insurance add-on cover is known as Depreciation Cover to be included in its car insurance policies.
When can I buy the Bharti AXA car insurance add-on covers?
You can purchase the add-on covers either at the time of Bharti AXA car insurance policy purchase or during the car insurance policy renewal procedure.
Is it mandatory to opt for an add-on insurance cover?
No, it is not mandatory to include an add-on cover in your car insurance plan and it is purely up to the policyholder to opt for an add-on cover or not.
Do I need to pay additional premium to avail add-on covers?
Yes, you will have to pay for a little extra amount of premium to include an add-on cover in your car insurance plan and avail it. The cost of add-on cover is specified in the policy document or online purchase portal of the insurer.
How many add-on covers can I opt for at a time?
There is no limit on the number of add-on covers which you can include in your car insurance policy at a time. Hence, you can opt for as many add-on covers as you want in your insurance cover at a time.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Can I Claim Insurance for Car Scratches in India?
Despite the fact that you are allowed to make a claim for Ca...29 June 2022
- What Factors Affect the Cost of SUV and Sedan Car ...
Learn about the factors that affects the cost of SUV and sed...29 June 2022
- What Is The Most Effective Way To Check Your Car I...
How Do You Check Your Car Insurance Details Using Your Regis...28 June 2022
- Car Insurance: 10 Tips That Can Save Money
How to Save Money on Car Insurance. Read this article to dis...28 June 2022
- The Documents You'll Need to File a Car Insurance ...
Documents Required for Filing a Car Insurance Claim Continue...27 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022