How to Buy Car Insurance Online?
It's a 3 step simple and hassle free process
Provide Car Details
Fill in your car details and get quotes from multiple insurers
Compare and Finalize Quotes
Customize add-ons and IDV as per your convenience and fill in other details
Get policy issued instantly after making payment. Inspection is required in case of expired cases.
What is Car Insurance?Car insurance helps protect a car from unprecedented hazards. It is a contract between the car owner and an insurance company that helps the owner minimize the costs incurred in the event of an accident that damages the car and Third Party Damages. In return for the premium that the car owner pays, the insurance company reimburses the costs of repairs and assures in terms of third party loses. As per the law, it is mandatory for cars plying public roads to have a valid Third Party car insurance in place.
Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Think of comprehensive car insurance as a cover for damages to your vehicle because of unforeseen situations.
Third Party Car Liability Insurance
- Third-party liability insurance covers damages inflicted on third party property or person. The damages are covered as per terms and conditions of the insurance companies.
Car Insurance Policy Renewal
- Car insurance renewal has to be done before the expiry of your current policy depending on whether it is an annual or a multi-year policy.
About Car InsuranceSome point you must know before buy insurance
How To Select The Best Insurance Package For Your Car
- Finding the right car insurance is quite a task. You have to research a bit and then talk to the insurance agent. The back-and-forth process can be quite exhausting. However, that is where we can help you. Here are a few tips to buy the best policy package for your carRead More...
Zero depreciation car insurance: Is it a good deal?
- Car insurance is something people often don't pay much attention to. After all, insurance is mostly bought at the time of purchasing a new car, at which point, your emotions, more or less, take over your decision-making powers owing to the excitement that comes with buying a new car. However, car insurance is worth paying more attention to, especially if you want to end up saving more money in the long run.Read More...
A Beginner's Guide to Car Insurance
- First things first, there are two types of insurance policies you can choose from – a traditional policy or a comprehensive policy. A traditional car insurance policy contains what is known as the Third Party Liability and the Personal Accident Cover.Read More...
Top 10 Car Insurance Myths Debunked
- Car insurance is such a vast and often intimidating topic, it inevitably develops several myths around it. These myths don’t just create a wrong impression of car insurance in your head, they may also end up causing you to spend more. So, read on to find out some important myths relating to car insurance and the truths behind them.Read More...
Why did they insure their car with InsuranceDekho
- Vinny Khera
Interacting with your customer care executives was really helpful and I can say for sure that very few customer care associates understand the whole process and value customer, which is a real help to the customer.Hyundai Santro, Gurgaon
- Komal Singh
Within 5 minutes I got my car's insurance policy renewed from InsuranceDekho, the experience was very good & easy. Excellent customer service.Ford Figo, Kanpur
- Simran Puri
Helped me a lot during claim process. I would like to say that I am 100% satisfied and I would happily recommend InsuranceDekho to others.Hyundai Santro,Gurgaon
Customize Your Car Insurance
At the time of claim, insurance company covers the cost of depreciated parts of the car. This add-on is provided by insurance companies as per their terms and conditions.
Engine Protection Cover
In cases of flooding or water-logging, the engine comes in contact with water and is likely to be affected. In such cases, engine is not covered in the normal comprehensive policy. Engine protection add-on covers the engine in such cases.
With this cover, even if a claim has been made, NCB discount will still hold good as per terms and conditions of insurance company.
In an unfortunate case when the car is totally damaged, this add-on helps you recover the amount basis your on-road price.